No, the release is long ago and was mentioned many times even in this thread, seems like nobody able to read whole threads :crying:I hope for a more stable and bug free because leeco releases the sorce code http://opensource.le.com/
---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------
I hope they can improve it now since the source code has been release http://opensource.le.com/
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
- Make sure your phone is running 19S bootloader or higher
- Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)
- Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard.
- Unlock bootloader and install TWRP. (see Downloads)
- Boot into TWRP.
- Perform a backup of your current ROM. (Optional)
- IMPORTANT: Do a Factory Reset. (Wipe data & cache)
- Flash LineageOS.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package. (see Downloads)
- Enable developer options
- Allow oem unlock
- Power off
- Hold Volume down + Power for Fastboot mode
- fastboot oem unlock-go
- fastboot boot twrp.img
- adb push twrp.img /sdcard/
- Choose "Install" and then "Install Image"
- Select twrp.img
- Select Partition "Recovery"
- Confirm Flash
- Reboot to recovery