- Sep 11, 2019
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
Сhanges in builds
How to update LineageOS with TWRP:
- Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)
- Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard
- Reboot to TWRP. Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik
- Flash the latest build (and OpenGAPPS optional)
Special thanks to ThE_MarD for his help in everything, without him this would not have happened