[ROM][X52X][OFFICIAL][10.0] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

Its_Bimal

Dec 9, 2013
I just flashed the rom everything was good, then i updated through the system and now when i call or receive a call, the sound is muffled and distorted. Help really need this fix.

Reactions: er.davinder

er.davinder

Jun 14, 2011
Looking for GPS location
LeEco Le 2
I just flashed the rom everything was good, then i updated through the system and now when i call or receive a call, the sound is muffled and distorted. Help really need this fix.
It's a lost, cause man. Le 2 is my main phone :( So I flashed stock ROM back at least the calls are okay. Lineage OS is only good for playing around, if Le 2 is not your primary phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Its_Bimal

thecoonx

Oct 13, 2015
outgoing volte is not working
the call breaks off immediately when I turn off the volte or 4g calls, outgoing phone calls work

is ther a fix for ths problem?

marcusvrcosta

Jun 12, 2019
I guess we always should to update only via TWRP. That's why I just update after some years haha...
I flashed the last version of this week and that's working fine...

marcusvrcosta

Jun 12, 2019
It's a lost, cause man. Le 2 is my main phone :( So I flashed stock ROM back at least the calls are okay. Lineage OS is only good for playing around, if Le 2 is not your primary phone.
Its not true that Lineage can't be used on a 'main phone', since version 8.1 it's working pretty fine with some camera problems and rarely have some flash crash on 9. Now testing 10.

c-f-g

Jan 20, 2013
Had a running 15.1 on my X522 and wanted to install the latest 17.1 version (20211011). Adb used to work when the phone was booted normally and I switched mode to transfer files.

So I flashed twrp recovery via fastboot, wiped everything and switched to recovery to sideload the zip, but now no adb device is detected. I already tried "enable adb", used other usb port and updated the driver (although I already had a working connection before).
How would I flash lineageos (I've got no sd card to copy the zip)?

alonsoj636

Aug 30, 2020
Chile
LeEco Le 2
Redmi Note 10
Had a running 15.1 on my X522 and wanted to install the latest 17.1 version (20211011). Adb used to work when the phone was booted normally and I switched mode to transfer files.

So I flashed twrp recovery via fastboot, wiped everything and switched to recovery to sideload the zip, but now no adb device is detected. I already tried "enable adb", used other usb port and updated the driver (although I already had a working connection before).
How would I flash lineageos (I've got no sd card to copy the zip)?
how you don't have SDCard? what about the internal storage?

alonsoj636

Aug 30, 2020
Chile
LeEco Le 2
Redmi Note 10
I was unable to access the internal storage, because I already wiped the old lineage-version.
It seems to be an issue with trwp, because when I tried an older version of it (3.2.1) I was able to sideload 17.1.
maybe your phone is encrypted

try to flashing the latest official twrp by fastboot , format data and then try to copy the zip to the internal storage

c-f-g

Jan 20, 2013
maybe your phone is encrypted

try to flashing the latest official twrp by fastboot , format data and then try to copy the zip to the internal storage
The problem was, that sideload wasn't working with latest twrp. When I flashed the older version I was able to sideload.

But now I face the problem, that I can make calls to other mobiles, but if I call any landline the call gets interrupted immediately when the other side answers. Is there any fix to this?

lowrider2025

Dec 15, 2009
2 issues with lineage os. Don't know if it's lineage os or the phone itself.
Number 1: Stick charger in to charge: everything OK. Take charger out then put it back in: cannot charge anymore. Restart system...starts charging again
Number 2: connected to the internet. Check for updates through updater...says not connected

Any ideas?

c-f-g

Jan 20, 2013
But now I face the problem, that I can make calls to other mobiles, but if I call any landline the call gets interrupted immediately when the other side answers. Is there any fix to this?
After trying a bunch of recoverys and roms I finally installed stock rom and there is no issue with the calls. Any chance to fix this in lineage?

g440i

May 26, 2011
Hong Kong
View attachment 5314545

Introduction:
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
  any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not
  to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

Downloads:
Сhanges in builds

How to update LineageOS with TWRP:
  • Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)
  • Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard
  • Reboot to TWRP. Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik
  • Flash the latest build (and OpenGAPPS optional)
  • Reboot
Device sources:
System sources: https://github.com/LineageOS

Special thanks to ThE_MarD for his help in everything, without him this would not have happened
Just want to ask... as Le 2 doesn't have sd card slot, if I copy the zip to the phone, after wipe data, is the zip for installation still in the phone?

le2 S2 x520

Feb 14, 2021
I'm using le 2 x520, every time I upgrade to another rom, the touch screen is paralyzed. original rom 6 is normal, please help me.

Top Liked Posts

Most people from where?

This Section for S2 was created in 2016, they are not here because everyone wants to have its own group in some kind of app.

Everyone is trying to find new app for something when they have full features foruns since ever, that does not make any sense.
    different countries ... mostly India , in that group we have better feedback between users and devs rather than here in xda where i don't see much activity.
    Actually i'm looking for testers for new roms so you can join the group for help in development or chat with other users for help or anything
    different countries ... mostly India , in that group we have better feedback between users and devs rather than here in xda where i don't see much activity.
    Actually i'm looking for testers for new roms so you can join the group for help in development or chat with other users for help or anything
    Thank you alonso, i been using many roms made by you, all found here.
    Anyway, telegrams groups are so confusing, is more like a chat, everyone is talking at same time, most of the time with subjects that don't even are about whats matter.

It's a shame they are doing that, XDA is the perfect place for this, everything is well sectioned, organized and on topic in the right place.

Thank you once again.
    Most people from where?

This Section for S2 was created in 2016, they are not here because everyone wants to have its own group in some kind of app.

Everyone is trying to find new app for something when they have full features foruns since ever, that does not make any sense.
    Thank you alonso, i been using many roms made by you, all found here.
    Anyway, telegrams groups are so confusing, is more like a chat, everyone is talking at same time, most of the time with subjects that don't even are about whats matter.

It's a shame they are doing that, XDA is the perfect place for this, everything is well sectioned, organized and on topic in the right place.

Thank you once again.
    i think this phone will die with A11 , who knows , maybe i'm wrong
    in no case!:) we will do our best(y)
    1200px-Lineage_OS_logo.svg.png

Introduction:
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
      any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not
      to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

Downloads:
    Сhanges in builds

How to update LineageOS with TWRP:
    • Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)
    • Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard
    • Reboot to TWRP. Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik
    • Flash the latest build (and OpenGAPPS optional)
    • Reboot
    Device sources:
    System sources: https://github.com/LineageOS

Special thanks to ThE_MarD for his help in everything, without him this would not have happened
    Heyyo, since LineageOS 16.0 for s2 is pretty much as good as it gets (well, for me anyways since I don't own one heh) I'll be focusing my s2 efforts entirely on tImI breakdown and getting LineageOS 17.1 official for s2. :good:

I'm currently going through his commits on LineageOS gerrit to see how it all looks and so far it looks good. :)
    Update (changes):

* Sync with source
    * July security patch
    * Updated auto brightness (Thanks to @kalehrl and @ThE_MarD)
    * Updated many libraries with the current Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite android 10
    * Cancel volte changes (as it was before on LOS16.0)

Download: lineage-17.1-20200713-UNOFFICIAL-s2.zip