[ROM][X52X][UNOFFICIAL][11.0] Pixel Experience

Search This thread

alonsoj636

Aug 30, 2020
Santiago De Chile
AaoFHgU.jpg

PixelExperience for Leeco Le 2

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

BUGS
- OBB

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Downloads
Normal Edition
Plus Edition

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201207-015057.png
    Screenshot_20201207-015057.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 553
  • Screenshot_20201207-015109.png
    Screenshot_20201207-015109.png
    156.5 KB · Views: 569
  • Screenshot_20201207-015104.png
    Screenshot_20201207-015104.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 552
  • Screenshot_20201207-015134.png
    Screenshot_20201207-015134.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 585
  • Screenshot_20201207-015121.png
    Screenshot_20201207-015121.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 548
Last edited:
Reactions: mdio

death.crafter

Oct 8, 2020
Any apps using obb files can not be installed. Also I can not recreate the obb folder, which is located in the Android folder, as I can not delete it neither from the phone nor using a pc. When I tried to delete it through PC it showed that device is disconnected while it wasn't. Any work around? BTW I was trying to install Call of Duty: Mobile®.

alonsoj636

Aug 30, 2020
Santiago De Chile
Any apps using obb files can not be installed. Also I can not recreate the obb folder, which is located in the Android folder, as I can not delete it neither from the phone nor using a pc. When I tried to delete it through PC it showed that device is disconnected while it wasn't. Any work around? BTW I was trying to install Call of Duty: Mobile®.
Yes , is another issue of a11 by now... Devs are looking into that

death.crafter

Oct 8, 2020
Do I install it through twrp? Because when I tried to, it give me an error.
Sorry my fault... I forgot to flash magisk😂 But sadly I am going to revert back to Android Q. Android R is just too much buggy for an average user like me. I found out a way to place the obb file though (but I couldn't try it as my device did show offline when I used adb devices through pc).
I don't know the adb showin offline is a fault of Pixel Exerience or Android R but I don't have enough patience to stick around and test it through Arrow OS 11. But I hope you can, and if you do and by chance succeed, please let me know. I love the way Android 11 is with all its UI tweaks and other features. I guess I will have to wait until the official update arrives for my official phone (I don't want it's warranty void).
Thanks in advance/

alonsoj636

Aug 30, 2020
Santiago De Chile
Sorry my fault... I forgot to flash magisk😂 But sadly I am going to revert back to Android Q. Android R is just too much buggy for an average user like me. I found out a way to place the obb file though (but I couldn't try it as my device did show offline when I used adb devices through pc).
I don't know the adb showin offline is a fault of Pixel Exerience or Android R but I don't have enough patience to stick around and test it through Arrow OS 11. But I hope you can, and if you do and by chance succeed, please let me know. I love the way Android 11 is with all its UI tweaks and other features. I guess I will have to wait until the official update arrives for my official phone (I don't want it's warranty void).
Thanks in advance/
Is Device Side bugs. A11 is still in Alpha Stage. I will update Rom if we found a Fix.

And i'm waiting for the official update for my Official Phone too

abhaypethani

Apr 13, 2020
Hi @alonsoj636

Just need to request you 3 things for this rom Stability, Bug-free Camera and Banking apps Running without a need to install or hide with Magisk some apps like HDFC, PayZapp and Some other apps not working since PE 10 without hiding with magisk hide on Le 2 X526.

Except the camera bug on PE 9 its still the perfect rom in all sense as compared to all other out there for le 2 in my opinion thanks to @Rk585 for his efforts.

@alonsoj636 Just want to request you to please make this as best possible rom as you can we Le 2 users are with you...always :)

Hope this gets official soon...

Thanks for your all the efforts on this...

alonsoj636

Aug 30, 2020
Santiago De Chile
Hi @alonsoj636

Just need to request you 3 things for this rom Stability, Bug-free Camera and Banking apps Running without a need to install or hide with Magisk some apps like HDFC, PayZapp and Some other apps not working since PE 10 without hiding with magisk hide on Le 2 X526.

Except the camera bug on PE 9 its still the perfect rom in all sense as compared to all other out there for le 2 in my opinion thanks to @Rk585 for his efforts.

@alonsoj636 Just want to request you to please make this as best possible rom as you can we Le 2 users are with you...always :)

Hope this gets official soon...

Thanks for your all the efforts on this...
Hello , i only build , i'm not fixing or developing A11. Devs are making a awesome job with A11 , I don't know when A11 will get Stable for Le 2. Also , i changed phone , but i will update this for a while

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Update [27.12.2020]
    * Sync with Source
    * December Patch
    * Minor bug fixes and performance improvements

Notes : Change default wallpaper to a static one and lower animation scale to 0.5x for more smooth experience. (Rom Smooth for me)
    AaoFHgU.jpg

PixelExperience for Leeco Le 2

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

BUGS
    - OBB

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Downloads
    Normal Edition
    Plus Edition

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    New Build is up ! [27.01.2021]
    * Echo Fixed