[ROM][X52X][UNOFFICIAL][11.0] Pixel Experience

Search This thread

GiftigSlayer

Sep 13, 2020
hey @alonsoj636 got a problem again :{ Actually Till Yesterday the phone was charging fine but then in the morning it stopped charging then I tried to clean the port and replace the charger but the issue persists. It had happened earlier to me on pixel experience 10 but I don't remenber how I fixed it.When I Plug in the charger sometimes led light shows charging but interface dosen't and sometimes the interface shows but the led light dosen't lights.Can You help me?

alonsoj636

Aug 30, 2020
Santiago De Chile
hey @alonsoj636 got a problem again :{ Actually Till Yesterday the phone was charging fine but then in the morning it stopped charging then I tried to clean the port and replace the charger but the issue persists. It had happened earlier to me on pixel experience 10 but I don't remenber how I fixed it.When I Plug in the charger sometimes led light shows charging but interface dosen't and sometimes the interface shows but the led light dosen't lights.Can You help me?
i don't have the phone anymore , i can't help you... i'm sorry

mangarcia21|

Jul 2, 2018
Any apps using obb files can not be installed. Also I can not recreate the obb folder, which is located in the Android folder, as I can not delete it neither from the phone nor using a pc. When I tried to delete it through PC it showed that device is disconnected while it wasn't. Any work around? BTW I was trying to install Call of Duty: Mobile®.
I installed call of duty in this rom before install doing it back up the obb and data from the android folder install total commander and give it permissions to read the obb and data folder copy the files that i had backed up and ready just installed from the play store and i already have it working i hope it works so for you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Update [27.12.2020]
    * Sync with Source
    * December Patch
    * Minor bug fixes and performance improvements

Notes : Change default wallpaper to a static one and lower animation scale to 0.5x for more smooth experience. (Rom Smooth for me)
    AaoFHgU.jpg

PixelExperience for Leeco Le 2

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

BUGS
    - OBB

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Downloads
    Normal Edition
    Plus Edition

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    New Build is up ! [27.01.2021]
    * Echo Fixed