[CLOSED] -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

death.crafter

Oct 8, 2020
Any apps using obb files can not be installed. Also I can not recreate the obb folder, which is located in the Android folder, as I can not delete it neither from the phone nor using a pc. When I tried to delete it through PC it showed that device is disconnected while it wasn't. Any work around? BTW I was trying to install Call of Duty: Mobile®.

alonsoj636MW

Aug 30, 2020
Santiago, Chile
Redmi Note 10
Any apps using obb files can not be installed. Also I can not recreate the obb folder, which is located in the Android folder, as I can not delete it neither from the phone nor using a pc. When I tried to delete it through PC it showed that device is disconnected while it wasn't. Any work around? BTW I was trying to install Call of Duty: Mobile®.
Yes , is another issue of a11 by now... Devs are looking into that

death.crafter

Oct 8, 2020
Do I install it through twrp? Because when I tried to, it give me an error.
Sorry my fault... I forgot to flash magisk😂 But sadly I am going to revert back to Android Q. Android R is just too much buggy for an average user like me. I found out a way to place the obb file though (but I couldn't try it as my device did show offline when I used adb devices through pc).
I don't know the adb showin offline is a fault of Pixel Exerience or Android R but I don't have enough patience to stick around and test it through Arrow OS 11. But I hope you can, and if you do and by chance succeed, please let me know. I love the way Android 11 is with all its UI tweaks and other features. I guess I will have to wait until the official update arrives for my official phone (I don't want it's warranty void).
Thanks in advance/

alonsoj636MW

Aug 30, 2020
Santiago, Chile
Redmi Note 10
Sorry my fault... I forgot to flash magisk😂 But sadly I am going to revert back to Android Q. Android R is just too much buggy for an average user like me. I found out a way to place the obb file though (but I couldn't try it as my device did show offline when I used adb devices through pc).
I don't know the adb showin offline is a fault of Pixel Exerience or Android R but I don't have enough patience to stick around and test it through Arrow OS 11. But I hope you can, and if you do and by chance succeed, please let me know. I love the way Android 11 is with all its UI tweaks and other features. I guess I will have to wait until the official update arrives for my official phone (I don't want it's warranty void).
Thanks in advance/
Is Device Side bugs. A11 is still in Alpha Stage. I will update Rom if we found a Fix.

And i'm waiting for the official update for my Official Phone too

abhaypethani

Apr 13, 2020
Hi @alonsoj636

Just need to request you 3 things for this rom Stability, Bug-free Camera and Banking apps Running without a need to install or hide with Magisk some apps like HDFC, PayZapp and Some other apps not working since PE 10 without hiding with magisk hide on Le 2 X526.

Except the camera bug on PE 9 its still the perfect rom in all sense as compared to all other out there for le 2 in my opinion thanks to @Rk585 for his efforts.

@alonsoj636 Just want to request you to please make this as best possible rom as you can we Le 2 users are with you...always :)

Hope this gets official soon...

Thanks for your all the efforts on this...

alonsoj636MW

Aug 30, 2020
Santiago, Chile
Redmi Note 10
Hi @alonsoj636

Just need to request you 3 things for this rom Stability, Bug-free Camera and Banking apps Running without a need to install or hide with Magisk some apps like HDFC, PayZapp and Some other apps not working since PE 10 without hiding with magisk hide on Le 2 X526.

Except the camera bug on PE 9 its still the perfect rom in all sense as compared to all other out there for le 2 in my opinion thanks to @Rk585 for his efforts.

@alonsoj636 Just want to request you to please make this as best possible rom as you can we Le 2 users are with you...always :)

Hope this gets official soon...

Thanks for your all the efforts on this...
Hello , i only build , i'm not fixing or developing A11. Devs are making a awesome job with A11 , I don't know when A11 will get Stable for Le 2. Also , i changed phone , but i will update this for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Update [27.12.2020]
    * Sync with Source
    * December Patch
    * Minor bug fixes and performance improvements

Notes : Change default wallpaper to a static one and lower animation scale to 0.5x for more smooth experience. (Rom Smooth for me)
    Update... 09/07/2022
    * July 2022 Security Patch
    * SELinux Enforcing
    New Build is up ! [27.01.2021]
    * Echo Fixed
    * January Security Patch
    * Some Improvements
    New Update !(04/02/2021)
    Changelog :
    * February Security Patch
    * Buttons & Gestures Fixed
    * Live Wallpapers Disabled due to lag