[ROM] [X82x] [UNOFFICIAL] [7.1.1]ResurrectionRemix-N For LeEco Le Max 2 [19-02-2017]

Search This thread

rohitjaiswal

Mar 15, 2013
Gurgaon

Resurrection Remix For LeEco Le Max 2 Unofficial
Disclaimer:
Quote:
Code:
 I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel
 before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
About Resurrection Remix:
Resurrection Remix Rom is based on LineageOS, SlimRom, OmniRom and Original Remix Rom Builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
Many things from the previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the Rom. So, Enjoy!
Features:
1. All ResurectionRemix Features.
2. All LineageOS Features.
3. Some Extra Features, which you will find out during your Adventure
SUPPORTED DEVICES:
1. LeEco Le Max 2 X820
2. LeEco Le Max 2 X821
3. LeEco Le Max 2 X822
4. LeEco Le Max 2 X823
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download the Latest Build From the Links Below in the Second Post.
2. Download Gapps from the Links Below in the Second Post.
3. Install The Official TWRP Recovery From Here or use any other Supported Recovery that you currently have installed.
4. Take a Backup of your Current Rom.
5. Full Wipe and Factory Reset Your Device.
6. Flash the Rom zip File.
7. Flash Gapps zip File.
8. Reboot.
Enjoy!

Bugs:
---Same as LineageOS---
1. Rotation incorrect
2. Camera not available
3. Volte missing

Tester
jhakjhuk1853

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [X82x] [UNOFFICIAL] [7.1.1]ResurrectionRemix-N For LeEco Le Max 2 [19-02-2017], ROM for the LeEco Le Max 2

Contributors
rohitjaiswal
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader,Twrp Recovery and Gapps
Based On: LineageOS

Sources
ROM Source:ResurrectionRemix
Kernel:Leeco Le Max 2 MSM8996
Device:Leeco Le Max 2 Device

Version Information

Created 2017-02-19
Last Updated 2017-02-19

Last edited:

rohitjaiswal

Mar 15, 2013
Gurgaon
Bud how do you upload a rom that cannot be booted? And bug list is still empty.. Do you have LeEco device? Did you test this rom yourself before releasing it??..

I dont have device, My friend has max 2. He was not available when I was uploading.... anyways there is no wrong....

because the current status is testing...

I am searching for working sources . once i get i will upload it soon..

Reactions: jhakjhuk1853

sky104hk

Jan 4, 2011
Hong Kong
Test before u publish, bro... Since we all know Cr3pt is already have an alpha version of CM14.1, we get so excited about it, therefore just have an advice that u should carefully test it and tell us have any bugs at all, thanks for the hardwork! :)

N-Gage4ever

I dont have device, My friend has max 2. He was not available when I was uploading.... anyways there is no wrong....

because the current status is testing...

I am searching for working sources . once i get i will upload it soon..
No wrong? Let's clear this: your rom does NOT boot.. Maybe people got so excited after seeing your topic and cleared their all data by making a mega wipe to install your RR 7.1.1. Then guess what? Their phone hasn't booted. So can you imagine their situation? That's something wrong and it's you who release a rom before testing it. You should show some empathy for us. If you don't know meaning of it you should look at a dictionary.. Maybe you can be able to ask pardon then...

Last edited:

polzunok

Jan 13, 2017
Moscow
No wrong? Let's clear this: your rom does NOT boot.. Maybe people got so excited after seeing your topic and cleared their all data by making a mega wipe to install your RR 7.1.1. Then guess what? Their phone hasn't booted. So can you imagine their situation? That's something wrong and it's you who release a rom before testing it. You should show some empathy for us. If you don't know meaning of it you should look at a dictionary.. Maybe you can be able to ask pardon then...

he should nothing. so just be grateful for free rom developing for you and take it easy. you can test each build and report about its issues for more active developing -)

Reactions: rasmali and fab976

rohitjaiswal

Mar 15, 2013
Gurgaon

I know there is bad for users but yes when i got report back, suddenly i have changed to HOLD. I dont want users to try at this point of time. I am sorry for that. Now new build is ready.
waiting for report back.. please bear with me.

Reactions: fab976

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Resurrection Remix For LeEco Le Max 2 Unofficial
    Disclaimer:
    Quote:
    Code:
     I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel
     before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    About Resurrection Remix:
    Resurrection Remix Rom is based on LineageOS, SlimRom, OmniRom and Original Remix Rom Builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
    Many things from the previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the Rom. So, Enjoy!
    Features:
    1. All ResurectionRemix Features.
    2. All LineageOS Features.
    3. Some Extra Features, which you will find out during your Adventure
    SUPPORTED DEVICES:
    1. LeEco Le Max 2 X820
    2. LeEco Le Max 2 X821
    3. LeEco Le Max 2 X822
    4. LeEco Le Max 2 X823
    INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Download the Latest Build From the Links Below in the Second Post.
    2. Download Gapps from the Links Below in the Second Post.
    3. Install The Official TWRP Recovery From Here or use any other Supported Recovery that you currently have installed.
    4. Take a Backup of your Current Rom.
    5. Full Wipe and Factory Reset Your Device.
    6. Flash the Rom zip File.
    7. Flash Gapps zip File.
    8. Reboot.
    Enjoy!

Bugs:
    ---Same as LineageOS---
    1. Rotation incorrect
    2. Camera not available
    3. Volte missing

Tester
    jhakjhuk1853

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [X82x] [UNOFFICIAL] [7.1.1]ResurrectionRemix-N For LeEco Le Max 2 [19-02-2017], ROM for the LeEco Le Max 2

Contributors
    rohitjaiswal
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader,Twrp Recovery and Gapps
    Based On: LineageOS

Sources
    ROM Source:ResurrectionRemix
    Kernel:Leeco Le Max 2 MSM8996
    Device:Leeco Le Max 2 Device

Version Information

Created 2017-02-19
    Last Updated 2017-02-19
    @rohitjaiswal
    This thread is in violation of GPL code for not having kernel source linked in the thread
    Please post the sources ASAP.
    Great!!! But bugs section is empty? I want to believe it but I cannot dare :D Plz give more details. Is there a wifi and Bluetooth-WiFi issue? Does slowmotion work? Also is there OTA support for the updates?

he should nothing. so just be grateful for free rom developing for you and take it easy. you can test each build and report about its issues for more active developing -)