Hello Everyone here I present my second ported rom!:laugh:
- ICS kernel or Vengeance ICS 1.40 (http://www.mediafire.com/download/e5nek29gh3t1jsw/Kernel_Vengeance_JLO.zip) as default
- CWM Recovery installed (If you have unlocked bootloader and you use boot.img,after flash go back to stock ICS kernel)
- AROMA Installer
- Based on Xperia Miro 11.0.A.5.5 Firmware
- Init.d support
- For both locked and unlocked bootloaders
- For both custom and stock kernels
- Include the NXT stuff like framework, settings, small apps, magnification glass, bravia engine 2, ...
- You can include your own apk's files (applications), into the zip file of the rom, they will be automatically installed
# Gimlo - 2.1
- Update install process
- Remove Feel The Music
- Remove AC!D Audio Engine
- Remove Gimlo font pack (Hopefully temporary)
- Fix for Xperia Z Gallery by DavidMKD (Hopefully)
- Fix for when the NXT framework and Xperia Go Walkman are both installed
- Fix for the bootloop with the Stock Walkman (Hopefully)
- Updated Nova launcher to the latest version
- Updated Apex launcher to the latest version
- Remove Nexus Camera by Garner
- Added filter for when the NXT framework is selected in the install process
- ? Z1 Bootanimation ?
- Updated QuickPic
- Added Honami Launcher
- Fixed and Calibrated Aroma Installer
# Gimlo - 2.0
Initial release - ported from Xperia Miro
-Flash ICS 11.0.a.7.5 or. 28 and wait that rom boot up!!
- Put Gimlo HDPI Firmware 11.0.A.5.5.zip and Gimlo-v2.0.zip on SD card
- Boot to CWM recovery
- Go to Mount and Storage, format system,cache,data, go back and "wipe data/factory reset,dalvik cache,wipe cache
- Install the Gimlo HDPI Firmware 11.0.A.5.5 zip first ("install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard)
- Reboot phone
- Wait until your phone will boot up successfully (you will see lockscreen)
- Now reboot phone and boot into cwm recovery
- Flash Gimlo-v2.1 zip ("install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard)
- Wait that your phone start completely. And don't try to configure anything or to do other things as the NXT framework is not yet available. Your phone will work fine but the install is not complete yet.
- Restart your phone.
- During the boot, a short time after the "Sony" logo, your phone will restart again automatically. Don't be afraid it's normal.
- That's all, just wait that your phone start completely.
Tip if you got a bootloop during the initial boot:
Do not install directly the Gimlo Rom after the Gimlo Firmware. Make a reboot between both of their installation. And after the restart, make a "wipe data/factory reset" again before to start the install of Gimlo Rom.
Important information about NXT framework:
-NXT framework is required by many mods so it's highly recommended to use it.
-You need the NXT lockscreen to use the NXT framework or you will get bootloop. So if you choose the NXT framework during the install process, don't forget to select the NXT lockscreen also.
-You need a compatible status bar to be able to use the Small Apps.
Here is a list of mods which require NXT framework:
- NXT lockscreen
- Cybershot camera
- Bravia Engine 2
- Xperia Z theme by djedjy
- Location Based Wifi
- Small Apps
Gimlo HDPI Firmware 11.0.A.5.5
If you choose "Cyber-shot" app made by Djedjy and you want to use front camera, do this like it's showed screenshoots below:
- illumination bar ?
Yokav for Gimlo, here is original thread + previews: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2123835
gamer649 --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2547428
Q&A, ROM for the Sony Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual)
ROM OS Version: 4.0 ICS
Last Updated 2014-12-30