[ROM][Xperia P][21/06]KA03 Xperia SSpeed | development stopped

Search This thread

Windows X

Sep 27, 2006
Again for those who use ICS and want to have SSpeed tweaks. I merged some of build.prop tweaks from Xperia S into new ICS default ones and added init.d script with full Fidelity script one like before. Flash it with auto-root kernel with recovery from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1841613.

I briefly tested it for a while and it seems to work quite OK though they're from Xperia S ones. I still have yet to optimize my Fidelity script for new ICS ROM/kernel but for now it should work pretty much fine until we can get official Xperia SSpeed update.

Attachments

• xperia_fidelity_mod.zip
    141.3 KB · Views: 55

brygse

May 10, 2011
Again for those who use ICS and want to have SSpeed tweaks. I merged some of build.prop tweaks from Xperia S into new ICS default ones and added init.d script with full Fidelity script one like before. Flash it with auto-root kernel with recovery from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1841613.

I briefly tested it for a while and it seems to work quite OK though they're from Xperia S ones. I still have yet to optimize my Fidelity script for new ICS ROM/kernel but for now it should work pretty much fine until we can get official Xperia SSpeed update.
Thank you for your work! While there are no tweaks for SXP on ICS. Only your.:)

LilBlinx

Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
Ahhh I wish I can flash this rom. Even though I have root I got a locked bootloader :(. Wish there was a way to bypass.

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app

If you want that so bad than unlock it, you can relock again. In Macedonia the repair service is so stupid. I unlocked the bootloader and after couple of days something went wrong so I relocked it again and went to the repair service, after one week they told me that I can take a new device. So no problem unlocking it.

Nizzay!

Feb 22, 2011
West Midlands
www.twitter.com
If you want that so bad than unlock it, you can relock again. In Macedonia the repair service is so stupid. I unlocked the bootloader and after couple of days something went wrong so I relocked it again and went to the repair service, after one week they told me that I can take a new device. So no problem unlocking it.

If only that was the case. My bootloader is not unlockable. Otherwise I would of done it straightaway

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app

Windows X

Sep 27, 2006
Again for new ICS ROM 6.1.B.0.550 while krabappel2548 is away. This time I made some adjustments in build.prop below mainly for better audio playback.

-Alsa's fluence mode changed to broadside for better audio performance
-Audio resampler quality increased to maximum level (255)
-Frequency sampling rate in Xperia Fidelity script changed to 20000ns to solve lag in ICS
-Low powered audio mode is now disabled (may consume more battery)

New ROM is pretty smooth with KA SSpeed mod and sounds great with my additions :D

Attachments

• xperia_fidelity_mod.zip
    141.3 KB · Views: 72

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I present to you
    KA03 Xperia SSpeed
    21/06: KA03 Xperia SSpeed released & changelog updated on 3rd post
    Please hit the thx button if you like my rom :D

Dear Xperia P users,

This rom is based on .564 stock firmware. I tweaked it to have better performance and smoothness :)

I hope you enjoy my rom :D

==screenshots==
    2nd post ;)

==features==
    - Pre-rooted
    - Lots of tweaks
    - init.d support
    - Statusbar toggles
    - Swipe to remove notification
    - Hide data notifications
    - All stock features
    - New wallpapers
    - New phone off charging animation

== download == KA03 Xperia SSpeed ==
    - KA Xperia SSpeed: KA Xperia SSpeed XDA Fileserver

- Mediafire: KA03 Xperia SSpeed Xperia P

I kindly ask everyone not to mirror my download links. Thank you

== download == Addons ==
    - Battery % mod:
    - Volume to wake:

==credits==
    - Sony for the .564 fw release
    - r-ikfoot for base of init.d scripts (Added tweaks myself and optimised them)
    - shuttleu for statusbar with toggles (themed them myself)
    - Hansip87 for making SemcPhone.apk compatible with 2g/3g toggle (Not yet implemented)
    - Windows X for Xperia Fidelity script
    - Let me know if I forgot to add you if I added your work to my rom ;)

==Installation instructions==
    Important! Only for unlocked bootloader
    AROMA Touch doesn't work yet, instead use volume buttons to navigate, home button to confirm and back button to go back ;)
    - Flash the rom via recovery & enjoy it :) With first boot screen could be black for some time after the boot animation, it's too short :p
    - [optional] Go to settings => privacy => and do a factory reset after installation

I am not responsible for damage to your device, use at own risk!

==Future Updates==
    - Check third post ;)

==Known Bugs==
    - Report them and I will try to fix them as soon as possible

==Signature image==
    signaturewb.jpg
    I'll start making the update tonight :)
    Next version will be based on ICS fw :)

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

waiting for a new release

testversion 3 is uploading now :)
    statusbar and wallpaper issue is hopefully fixed :D

EDIT: Uploaded and ready for testing :)

EDIT2: btw who rates my Xperia Sola, P and U thread so low? I'm the only one making time for these new devices.
    Please don't rate the threads low because progress is going slow, it's not easy to make a rom in system.img format, it takes a lot of time and I needed to learn some new things to make everything work ;)

If you don't like my work just don't visit my threads and keep your rating for yourself, seeing bad rates can be anti motivating for some people.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone