[ROM][Xperia X][SUZU][N][7.1.2][WEEKLY]OmniROM

Search This thread

535iu

Feb 22, 2016
After installing the latest version of OmniRom, TWRP asks me for a password. What is the password?

Why do you ask for a password?

In addition, 20 minutes passed and the system did not start.

Last edited:

rheckr

Apr 14, 2013
Rom is almost perfect. Camera quality is good and overall speed is awesome. But fingerprint works really lazy, sometimes it is hard to unlock the phone because of that.

Last edited:

johnylim

Aug 11, 2009
pontianak
Hi, anyone experiencing "can't connect camera"?
I have no problem with this ROM except only I can't using the camera, but the camera itself detected with Phone Tester App although it detect only for 8mp.

I've try some of this but it still won't work :
- install another camera app
- install Sony camera port
- installed SW binaries 3.1

Any clue what else should I try?

Tq

Last edited:

policepooh

Jul 18, 2016
after about a week phone start to shutdown by it self
the error message which pop up saying device fail verification and will not work properly
is there anything to solve this issue

Last edited:

policepooh

Jul 18, 2016
Rom is almost perfect. Camera quality is good and overall speed is awesome. But fingerprint works really lazy, sometimes it is hard to unlock the phone because of that.

i was having the same issue just flash drm fix img file then again flash recovery and without wiping any data just flash the rom and gapps my fingerprint is not at all buggy

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Anyone else stuck in bootloop?

I had the same issue so I didn't bother about my data I just format the memory and installed so far this is the only rom which works almost everything

Reactions: Aaskereija

Aaskereija

Jun 22, 2013
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia X
i was having the same issue just flash drm fix img file then again flash recovery and without wiping any data just flash the rom and gapps my fingerprint is not at all buggy

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

I had the same issue so I didn't bother about my data I just format the memory and installed so far this is the only rom which works almost everything

jepp did that for me too

---------- Post added at 11:48 ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 ----------

Anyone else facing issues with sending sms? If i want to send one, nothing happens

Last edited:

cocotoyota

Jan 15, 2018
Why when ever I install Omni my phone restart I tried other roms I didn't face any issues
What does md5sum file do where should I save that file I usually copy on SD card
Any one can explain me

poochewer

Account currently disabled
Jul 14, 2008
GB
meettomy.site
earphones problem

I absolutely love this ROM but there is a problem. I can play songs through speaker no problem, but if I have ear buds plugged in, the song only plays for a few seconds then stops. If I play song to speaker then insert ear buds, the song will play fine, but if I touch any other control like back button, it cuts out again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DOWNLOAD OmniROM for Xperia X

NOTICE: Install TWRP from second post if you are currently using a sonyxperiadev kernel based recovery
    If you don't you might and up with a non-working touchscreen in recovery

OmniROM weeklies for Xperia X have been around since the beginning of march 2017. Untill now, all weekly builds were based on AOSP and using a fork of het sonyxperiadev unified kernel.

All roms for all devices which are based on this fantastic sony opensource project have one thing in common: they lack the user experience of stock based camera. Which seems to be a blocking issue for many users to use OmniROM (or any custom rom based on the AOSP OSS project for that sake) as a daily driver.

Last weeks @humberos, @oshmoun and me worked very hard to implement this in OmniROM, and we are proud to announce that starting this weekly build, stock camera is implemented in OmniROM.

Please report any issues here. Please keep in mind that we can only look into issues we always need LOGCATS and DMESGS. For howto's and tuts for adb and pulling logs with adb, please use XDA search function, or use google.

Known issue for now, is that 4K videorecording is not working. We disabled that in current builds.
    Code:
    [CENTER]

DISCLAIMER:
    No one is responsible for any damage done to your device but YOU. You've been warned.[/CENTER]

sourcecode: OmniROM github
    kernel sourcecode: msm8952 kernelsource

Changelogs:
    General
    Common devicetree
    Sony X platform "Loire"
    Sony X device specific
    kernel
    dsds.png
    Got dualsim working (F5122). This will probably be in on next weekly.

thanks for helping out and credits to @gaurav_15
    Install this TWRP if you are currently using a sonyxperiadev kernel based recovery
    thanks! will try it out sometime soon and report back. it would be good if everything, at least Google apps and a sound mod, came with it.

thank you again for your help!

To add a sound mod I would agree, but not for the gapps simply because everyone wants to install another package of google apps. I personally prefer pico gapps, so I wouldn't apprecite it if there was already a gapps package included in the zip I don't want/need.

But as I said with a sound mod or something that way I agree. :)
    I start testing in the night, i'm working in this time. What is changed to the orginal?
    Suzu has an issue with the clearpad driver. That is solved differently on stock kernel then that it is compared to sonyxperiadev unified kernel.
    Therefore the recovery has to be compiled with this change in order to prevent issues with touchscreen in recovery on stock based kernels.

Thanks for pointing this out. If you can confirm this does solve your issue, I will pin this twrp to the first post.