- Mar 19, 2012
Information for Reliance Jio Users on how to activate VoLTE. Follow instructions to the T. Thank you ==vj== for the instructions.
- Make sure you are on the latest baseband M8952_70009.08.03.48R.
- Jio SIM should be in slot1.
- Complete the setup wizard normally after flashing ROM & GAPPS ( flash arm-6-pico if using opengapps ).
- On CM and Vanir, APN is set to jionet by default. If its not, goto Settings->SIM Cards->SIM1 Settings->Access Point Names and change as follows. Name=jionet, APN=jionet, APN Type=default, APN Protocol=IPv4/IPv6. Click here for screenshots.
- Goto "SIM CARD" settings and select calling sim as JIO. This can also be done during setup.
- Select sim1 settings (JIO) & toggle enhanced LTE option enabled. This is required to activate the volte option in dialer. If enhanced VoLTE option doesn't show up, goto APN settings and select Bearer as LTE alone. Then manually select Jio4g from mobile networks. That should enable enhanced LTE option for sure.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
OrionOS is a project based on slim. The name Orion was chosen as a representation of the beauty and vastness of the world around us (Too much Philosophy, eh? [emoji14] ). We started this project for Falcon (Moto G), to make a stable Rom, which would include Bitsyko layers and important customization. The Rom is built with Uber toolchain which delivers awesome smoothness and includes a custom kernel built from ground-up to ensure good performance [WIP]. Needless to say, this project is a product of our hobbies and the love we bore for Android.
Be a part of the Orion community!
- Clock settings
- Battery styles
- Battery bar
- Network traffic
- Double tap on statusbar to sleep
- Carrier Label
- Custom Headers - Normal, Modern, PolyHD, Orion
- Weather in status bar
- Quick Pulldown
- Task manager
- Four tile QS toggle
- Force Expanded Notifications
- Immersive message toggle
- Notification count
- Breathing missed call
- Breathing voice mail
- Statusbar Icon toggle
- Slim Recents
- Clear all recent FAB with six positions
- RAM/memory bar in recents
- Full screen recents
- Show search bar in recents
- Show running apps only
- Home, Menu, Recents button rebinding
- Volume key cursor control
- Volume key playback control
- Notification slider [supported devices]
- Volume rocker wake
- Keyboard cursor control
- Swap hardware buttons
- Power Off, Reboot, Screenshot, Airplane Mode, User Switcher, Sound Panel, Bug Report
- Lockscreen wallpaper
- Toggle Lockscreen date, columns ,time
- Toggle Lockscreen media art
- Lockscreen Weather
- Navigation bar buttons
- Navigation bar dimensions
- Navbar ime arrows
- Ambient Display
- Pocket mode
- Hand Wave
- Advanced Reboot
- CM Lockscreen
- Double tap to sleep on lockscreen
- Quick unlock
- Pin scramble
- Screen pinning
- Disable QS on secured lockscreen
- Advanced Ambient Display
- Dcolumns, switches, dividers, tile view
- LCD density
Sound and Notification:
- Volume Steps
- Notification Lights
- Heads up toggle
- Unlink notification and ringtone volume
- Vibrate for calls
- Screenshot sound toggle
- Prevent audio ducking
- Battery Lights
- Disable camera sounds
- New Icon and logo
- New bootanimation
- Dark theme switch (many improvements on various preinstalled apps)
- Uber 4.9
- Messenger instead of MMS (with NightMode)
- Update gallery (design tweaks)
- OTA (in device info)
- SuperSu in settings
- CM Browser
- IME selector notification
- USB debug notify toggle
- SystemUI tuner by default
- Google Keyboard by default
- Orion changelog
TWRP 3.0.20 build: Recovery TWRP 126.96.36.199 for Moto G4
How to install
From stock / other custom roms
- Copy the ROM zip on your phone
- Reboot in TWRP Recovery mode
- Backup your phone!
- Format/Wipe system, cache, dalvik, data
- Flash/Install ROM
- Flash Install Gapps (OpenGapps ARM MM Mini or smaller is recommended)
Upgrade from previous build
- Download the update.
- Reboot in TWRP Recovery mode
- Format/Wipe only cache, dalvik
- Flash/Install ROM
- Flash Install Gapps (OpenGapps ARM MM Mini or smaller is recommanded)
ROM : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1ZbHDX3hq1yUHBJaFFqTWdoV0k?usp=sharing
GAPPS : OpenGapps
RECOVERY : https://dl.twrp.me/athene/
Updates may not be frequent as the Team has moved on to N bringup. Updates if any will be informed via the OTA app. ROM is provided to try out substratum. All other Roms here are cmte based.
- Chopchop is buggy. Needs a reboot to work.
- Sim deactivation does not work.
Team Orion consisting of @SohamJ, @martinusbe, @srisurya95, @Flashhhh, @Shelbin Kidangan, @Luis Hagenauer, @Akhil Narang
Shreps, vache, ashwin007, elandroido, khaoticking, yeshwanthvshenoy
Orion OS, ROM for the Motorola G4 and G4 plus
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: A custom recovery (TWRP preferrable),ROM and Gapps zip file,knowledge on how to flash zip files.
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2016-10-28