Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

heywheelie

Feb 12, 2013
Brisbane

heywheelie

Feb 12, 2013
Brisbane
Wait is it XWMS3 Philz rooted kernel? or do you want it cause I cant test it and I don't get really detailed information about the builds
Got nexus4 now and my pc suffer temporary from some hdd problems.

I was hoping there was a PhilZ XWMS3 rooted kernel but there isn't. I can't see the point of using a XWMS3 rom with a XWMS2 kernel.

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
I was hoping there was a PhilZ XWMS3 rooted kernel but there isn't. I can't see the point of using a XWMS3 rom with a XWMS2 kernel.

Yeah some prefer stock some philz and since i didnt saw stock kernel much around i just used stock kernel and xwms2 kernel that could be done by the kitchen or it was already xwms2 kernel. If you want to have philz then you need to flash it afterwards since i need to reinstall ubuntu cause my hard disk had some troubles and the whole ubuntu partition got corrupted

heywheelie

Feb 12, 2013
Brisbane
Yeah some prefer stock some philz and since i didnt saw stock kernel much around i just used stock kernel and xwms2 kernel that could be done by the kitchen or it was already xwms2 kernel. If you want to have philz then you need to flash it afterwards since i need to reinstall ubuntu cause my hard disk had some troubles and the whole ubuntu partition got corrupted

I'm not sure what if any benefits there are using a XWMS3 kernel as neatrom is still using the XWMS2 kernel with its release, however if there wasn't any advantage then they would still be using the XWMS1 kernel. It's a pity PhilZ has stopped developing :(

behemot24

Oct 3, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
If you want another firmware version then i can do it for you just send an private message or post it here

Could you please make a deodexed and rooted version for the I9100P model? (it has the NFC icon on the status bar)
Here is the original firmware link from sammobile:
http://terafile.co/4812103c86c4/I9100PXXLSU_I9100PXEFLS3_XEF.zip
(I can upload it on another server if you want).

I spent a lot of time trying to do it myself with the dsixda kitchen, but I didn't succeed and gave up eventually...

Thanks!

Last edited:

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Could you please make a deodexed and rooted version for the I9100P model? (it has the NFC icon on the status bar)
Here is the original firmware link from sammobile:
http://terafile.co/4812103c86c4/I9100PXXLSU_I9100PXEFLS3_XEF.zip
(I can upload it on another server if you want).

I spent a lot of time trying to do it myself with the dsixda kitchen, but I didn't succeed and gave up eventually...

Thanks!
Maybe i can help you since i still need to test my hard disk and need to reinstall ubuntu and change my partition scheme.
If you still have ubuntu then i could might help you if you got someproblems. Else I will try to make it for you.

Reactions: behemot24

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
I think i will stop making deodex odex and stock for galaxy s2 since my pc is not 100% anymore and i need time for school and i cant test it myself so it will cost bandwith for people too.. So if someone want to continue making stock flashable builds i will help you then. For the ones who make personal builds i can help too just send a message.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: marjune23

jgcaap

Sep 22, 2009
Porto
I think i will stop making deodex odex and stock for galaxy s2 since my pc is not 100% anymore and i need time for school and i cant test it myself so it will cost bandwith for people too.. So if someone want to continue making stock flashable builds i will help you then. For the ones who make personal builds i can help too just send a message.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ill today build my linux machine. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Goodluck with it if you need help then just send me a message and or open a new thread for newer versions of firmware cause i think that this thread is gonna close down

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk

jgcaap

Sep 22, 2009
Porto
Goodluck with it if you need help then just send me a message and or open a new thread for newer versions of firmware cause i think that this thread is gonna close down

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk

Thanks. I am already toying with it. Now trying to see how to add the goodies wanam includes. Let's see how itll go heheh.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

marjune23

Sep 1, 2011
Mate, is there a possibility to have a deodexed xwms3 from you?...
I hope you already fixed your pc...
Nice thread by the way...

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
Mate, is there a possibility to have a deodexed xwms3 from you?...
I hope you already fixed your pc...
Nice thread by the way...

Yes i can make it if i get the file i can compile it again for once And name your things what you want busybox support etc or just deodexed and flashable zip?

Thanks but i will deodex it tomorrow cause now i got 2 sleep.

Last edited:

marjune23

Sep 1, 2011
Yes i can make it if i get the file i can compile it again for once And name your things what you want busybox support etc or just deodexed and flashable zip?
hhmmnn anything mate you can add anything you want as long as it will help the firmware support for the best considering it will not change its stock look...

Tnx in advance mate...
Have a nice day and God bless...

Please support porting 4.4.2 Kitkat for S2 i9100

Count to Infinity [Get to know around the world]

Galaxy SII I9100 User Benchmark [My Best Score]

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
hhmmnn anything mate you can add anything you want as long as it will help the firmware support for the best considering it will not change its stock look...

Tnx in advance mate...
Have a nice day and God bless...

Thankyou well my nice day ended up in a corrupted ubuntu partition but i reinstalled ubuntu and i am downloading now the xwms3 like you guys requested so i will make a deodexed version from it.

Edit:ahh crap just shutted down my pc and i realised i needed to still depxed this, i already extracted the things all but only needed to deodex and make a flashable zip. Well i promise from now that i will make later this day an flashable zip guys[emoji1]

EDIT: ahh i dont really care about that eta rule if people ask me i will just see or i can do it if i have the possibility :) iwill upload it later today i don't mind if i help somebody then i will just break the rule :D

Last edited:

marjune23

Sep 1, 2011
Thankyou well my nice day ended up in a corrupted ubuntu partition but i reinstalled ubuntu and i am downloading now the xwms3 like you guys requested so i will make a deodexed version from it.

Edit:ahh crap just shutted down my pc and i realised i needed to still depxed this, i already extracted the things all but only needed to deodex and make a flashable zip. Well i promise from now that i will make later this day an flashable zip guys[emoji1]
Thank you for your effort mate...
Don't worry mate, no need to rush...
We don't want to force you, no eta as per xda rules ?...
We'll just standby here until you're done uploading...

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
We don't want to force you, no eta as per xda rules ��...

I will upload two versions one only deodexed and one deodexed(ONly deodexed further nothing) and things like root,busybox /data/app functionality

XWMS3 BUILDS

Version1 Only Deodexed no root etc.
https://mega.co.nz/#!V0R2XaST!fbo5uUJUGUJbbbd25z21rirrWyC2dPKvFZKlaMoilsE

Version 2 Deodexed,root,busybox,/data/app functionality etc
https://mega.co.nz/#!w8wARDQS!1U-IG7WuDSw3Qq49BTXul_UFOReim4AV7OpQSoAdCOw

For rom devs goodluck :D
@marjun23 Here it is Goodluck if you wanted to make a rom from it or idk :D

If someone wants it i will upload a Fully stock version So odexed if you want to sell your phone or send it back to samsung or something like that without the need of odin It can spare you a brick from 125 euro i think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Original Samsung Rom Deodexed and Rooted/Deodexed version.

Samsung-Logo2.jpg

These versions are based on the XWMS1 Firmware with the stock kernel.
    Everything is original so no added applications and no applications deleted.

These Roms are mentioned for people who want their original system back without the risk of bricking through odin or getting the yellow triangle.
    The fully original version is the Odexed if you are going to bring your phone back to samsung repair service or going to sell it.
    I just extracted the rom cause i didn´t saw anywhere that the roms(XWMS1) are uploaded without modifications.

I Tested all the roms if everything works and or it bricks your phone.
    If your phone got softbricked (Repairable with odin) or a war has started it isn´t my fault.

Downloads:

If you are already on the official firmware with philz or some other kernel and want to remove bootsound flash this:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!QoADVRAB!OLM67F6zd8FMmls6yfD8vBYsIXcMHjULFzZ5rJ4T550

Deodexed Version:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!IooEhLSD!d5BBPXbrKUYkwYfVbTTUU0ZGB5xZ4xCjPYu8US7vIxY
    https://mega.co.nz/#!p55ixJDS!blzrlTGgaTytp5PSF87S5xgOMFVF8zgytHpvYEB6jok
    I cant test anymore which version are right.

Odexed Version:
    Deleted since my pc got crashed and all my stuff from my hard disk got corrupted. And i am quitting making things for i9100.

Rooted,busybox and Deodexed Version:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!19YQnJAR!U0V3L3VTZV85WLW1fGRWuD79RW5it0xqKOz9UB0QW_M

If you want bootsound flash these zip also.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!51higbDY!frruhzLoQv7cBtMqav36yRp2gNtfkt-G5WsBOglFOWc

For the ones who are already on the official firmware but

By all these versions modem.bin is not included.
    and by all these versions the bootsound is removed if you want bootsound again flash the zip above.

Installation Instructions:
    -Wipe data/factory reset
    -Flash ROM
    -Flash Gapps
    -Reboot

Credits:
    -Samsung for their system
    -Google for their android
    -Dsixda for he´s kitchen(http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=633246)

If you want another firmware version then i can do it for you just send an private message or post it here
    Are these UK stock roms

I aint sure i thought Nordic countries or something like that But just look on sammobile or those kind of websites for XWMS3 or 1 But guys like i promised i will upload today the S2 Deodexed XWMS3 rom Fully Stock so just flashable if you dont trust Odin and A Fully deodexed rom with superuser/Busybox and some more things.
    The S2 has Kernel and recovery build in one right? Cause i added the Philz xwms3 Recovery zImage to the XWMS3 build.

XWMS3 Deodexed/Rooted/Busybox Etc:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!U4hkFAoD!ynU46I90ri3h_8E8Fi3IF6T0B7oOrU29PdOAqW4q3gw

It should be now good with Philz XWMS3 Kernel/Recovery and with api level set to 16
    Opps sorry mate I can't provide logcat now...am on stock now...so no more back up...
    No worries you didn't waste our time...
    It's our pleasure to try your work...
    Maybe as you said it's much safer to do it manually...we hope it will work this time...

Yeah i will do it over and check the api level of my deodex thing maybe it was still on the kitkat api level related to my projects. But one other thing, must i remove the stock recovery from the zip and make it as an extra flashable zip cause that maybe better for you guys right?

I will deodex again and compare it to my first Deodex build to see why it doesntboot. I checked api levels and they seem to be right??

I am now making my deodex attempt2: Its still deodexing ;p
    We don't want to force you, no eta as per xda rules ��...

I will upload two versions one only deodexed and one deodexed(ONly deodexed further nothing) and things like root,busybox /data/app functionality

XWMS3 BUILDS

Version1 Only Deodexed no root etc.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!V0R2XaST!fbo5uUJUGUJbbbd25z21rirrWyC2dPKvFZKlaMoilsE

Version 2 Deodexed,root,busybox,/data/app functionality etc
    https://mega.co.nz/#!w8wARDQS!1U-IG7WuDSw3Qq49BTXul_UFOReim4AV7OpQSoAdCOw

For rom devs goodluck :D
    @marjun23 Here it is Goodluck if you wanted to make a rom from it or idk :D

If someone wants it i will upload a Fully stock version So odexed if you want to sell your phone or send it back to samsung or something like that without the need of odin It can spare you a brick from 125 euro i think.
    I want to flash this stock 4.1.2 rom,because my GPS is not working (no lock at all). I tried many solutions but no luck,so I want to try flashing this. I'm on 4.4.2 now..my question is that I just need to simply wipe and flash this zip via CWM Recovery ? :D

Just simply wipe system, data factory reset and dalvik cache and flash the stock rom Or try neatrom also nice stock based and optimized.
    Guys I forgot about the S2 XWMS3 I was busy with school and I am still busy with learning for a week full of tests and with some other androidprojects but I promise I will provide the flashable xwms3 rom stock next week.