[ROM][XXKI4][Nov14] best ICS theme ever - DISCONTINUED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
F

funberry

Sure... flash this via CWM: multiupload.com/IXSELU2MEU
(should work on any XXKI4 ROM, but if you want to be save, do a backup first)

Last edited:

maranello69

Apr 1, 2011
EU
androidum.blogspot.com
i was just looking for an ICS themed rom, with no need for further theeming, i'm very glad that i have found this :)

the base rom is 2.3.5 KI4? cause right now i'm on KI4, but is 2.3.4

does it have overscroll glow?

and, can u add custom percentage to battery, to display the remaing %?

cheers

F

funberry

Yes, it's 2.3.5 and it has the blue overscroll glow (but no bounce).

I'll have a look at the battery percentage, will add it to 1.0.

F

funberry

i was just looking for an ICS themed rom, with no need for further theeming, i'm very glad that i have found this :)

the base rom is 2.3.5 KI4? cause right now i'm on KI4, but is 2.3.4

does it have overscroll glow?

and, can u add custom percentage to battery, to display the remaing %?

cheers

Flash this for the battery percentage indicator: http://www.multiupload.com/PKE1GGLY9X
(make a nandroid backup for safety first...)

moedin

Oct 28, 2011
Windsor
I love it... however it's in German lol can you give me directions to setting English as my lang?
Any ideas how it landed on German?

update-- sorted out. weird though.

anyone else experience this?

Last edited:
F

funberry

Glad you sorted it out ;)

That's really weird, though. I will look into it, but I'm not sure I'll find out what's going on (default language for the ROM is actually en-GB).

EDIT: I can't reproduce this... it stays English after flashing... let's wait for additional feedback.

Last edited:

tezlee1

Nov 14, 2011
yeah mine was also in German and had to change it, and my lock screen wont work. the pattern lock, or the other locks dont work, now im not sure if that has to do with the kernel. i just have a the xxKI4 stock kernel installed.

F

funberry

Lockscreens work fine here. The ROM installs its own kernel. Did you install another kernel after the ROM?

What ROMs are you coming from? Mine stays English after flashing, I can't reproduce the language issue.

and... can u make it work?
I'll have a look, but I don't have much time...

Last edited:

tezlee1

Nov 14, 2011
well i needed to get titanium backup to work so had to install an unsecure kernel to root the device, and i didnt know what kernel to use to to put back on.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

is there a way to root it without installing an unsecure kernel?

F

funberry

I'll upload 0.9b in a few minutes, which has working root. Will be up in about an hour.

Last edited:

Zaiann

Sep 8, 2008
Hello,

it seems there is a little graphical bug with availlable wifi networks popup :
On my phone (SamICS 0.9), the signal strength is white on a white background so you can't see it.

Best regards.

martin-j

Apr 4, 2011
Nice rom, I also encountered the language issue as i think when i first flashed rom it was in Danish? anyways i managed to get it into English. Apart from that everything else seems to work fine

F

funberry

Danish, not German? That's more likely, I had that with other ROMs, too - including Hyperdroid, which this one is based on. It's strange, since the default language is set to en-GB.

The WiFi signal is fixed (more or less) in 1.0, since the background is more grey-ish now.

EDIT: 1.0 uploading...

Last edited:

kara1000

Sep 18, 2008
Is a very good rom i tested from 3day an they no bug but simply grafics problem and i think its going to be resolved to the new version
thanks good job

F

funberry

New ROM is up!

The theme is more refined now, but there are some Gingerbread limitations (e.g. black text on dark grey background, because making the text white would make it disappear in other apps that have white backgrounds).

It's very usable, though, and I personally love the ICS theme.

Have fun and report back how it's working for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think OP has already said sorry and offered to change and he should be given a chance , rest is for the developers to decide as it was their work.

Nice ROM though and I think it should be kept alive.
    Its things like this that get you noticed.. Your ROM is up there with the best. Keep up the hard work. Waiting for 1.1. "10/10 mate"

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone