• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][XXUFMB3 ]InsertCoin Evolution 6.0.2 | Battery Friendly | Fast | Stable

Search This thread

umarian

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Again Baadnewz congratulations for your job.
For who wish here is toggles,icons and rectangular battery all in blue.

Attachments

• TotalBlue.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2013-03-06-20-28-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-06-20-28-45.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 523
  • Screenshot_2013-03-06-20-28-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-06-20-28-59.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 499
  • Screenshot_2013-03-06-20-29-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-06-20-29-10.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 496

gabilondo

Dec 24, 2010
Torrevieja,Spain
Btw it did the same thing to my internal sdcard. I now have only 3 folders called 0 legacy and obb.

I have the exact same thing with the internal memory,with v.6.0.2
Baad can I get Nova launcher in AROMA with the option to uninstall TouchWizard like you make it in the previous versions of the ROM?
The 6.0.2 version is smooth and fast,thank you baad!

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Again Baadnewz congratulations for your job.
For who wish here is toggles,icons and rectangular battery all in blue.

Thank you umarian,just awesome!!You saved me from flashing 10 mods one by one each time I"ve flashed new ROM,the mod you posted is just what I want and all in one.

Reactions: casca

MuertoKo

Mar 22, 2012
Badalona
6.0.2 working great! not a single issue btw, and the /0 folder stuff is usual 4.2 base thing due to multi-user support, not a ROM issue at all! Will happen in every 4.2 ROM you flash :)

gabilondo

Dec 24, 2010
Torrevieja,Spain
I"m happy!Thank you baad!

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Ups,anyone experience phone freezing when make/receive calls?Need to pull out battery to reboot.If is only me can it be from restoring my apps with titanium backup?

Wizky

May 27, 2009
Baad, still find myself waiting for your updates and I have not yet left your ROM's! Updated from 5.0 to 6.02 wiping full, went smooth as silk.

@ Umarian: I do love this green circular battery indicator and used the one you posted I think back in the time of V3: will this still work on V6 or will that cause issues?

Thanks Baad for another great ROM (even 'flying blind').

Last edited:

umarian

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Baad, still find myself waiting for your updates and I have not yet left your ROM's! Updated from 5.0 to 6.02 wiping full, went smooth as silk.

@ Umarian: I do love this green circular battery indicator and used the one you posted I think back in the time of V3: will this still work on V6 or will that cause issues?

Thanks Baad for another great ROM (even 'flying blind').

Here man 2 battery mods (in green) for InsertCoin 6.0.2

Attachments

• GreenCircle.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
  • VerticalGreen.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • 01.png
    01.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,007
  • 02.png
    02.png
    620 bytes · Views: 1,010

Wizky

May 27, 2009
6.02 question - reboots

Baad, first time I have encountered something odd after upgrading - hope you can advise.

I installed 6.02 ROM after full wipe coming from 5.0.0. I sync all my contacts, mail and agenda through a Microsoft Exchange account and never had any issues before. In 6.02 all mail works just fine, as do contacts. But...if I try to open an appointment in the calendar widget, the screen turns black (except status bar on top of the screen) and.. the phone subsequently reboots..? After reboot, there is no request to enter a pin to unlock the sim card, which is also very odd (just asks for the screen unlock code).

Any ideas / recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: seems related to the newest Samsung S-Planner version which is buggy. The only comment re the ROM I would make is that the ROM reboots, whereas it could (should?) be limited to a FC of the SPlanner app. Probably this will be fixed soon though in a new version of SPlanner.

Last edited:

rveupen

Jul 1, 2008
S-Planner

Baad, first time I have encountered something odd after upgrading - hope you can advise.

I installed 6.02 ROM after full wipe coming from 5.0.0. I sync all my contacts, mail and agenda through a Microsoft Exchange account and never had any issues before. In 6.02 all mail works just fine, as do contacts. But...if I try to open an appointment in the calendar widget, the screen turns black (except status bar on top of the screen) and.. the phone subsequently reboots..? After reboot, there is no request to enter a pin to unlock the sim card, which is also very odd (just asks for the screen unlock code).

Any ideas / recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: seems related to the newest Samsung S-Planner version which is buggy. The only comment re the ROM I would make is that the ROM reboots, whereas it could (should?) be limited to a FC of the SPlanner app. Probably this will be fixed soon though in a new version of SPlanner.

This is also the only issue i seem to have to.
Adding an appointment is no problem...opening a day that has appointments results in the error you described.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

License Agreement

Code:
    1. Suggestions are always welcomed but I hate requests - you want something so bad do it your self or ask Sammy. you paid them not me.

2. Don't ask for ETA is rude and offensive. When is done is done.

[size=3][font=Lucida Console][color=red]3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't rang - IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM! [/color][/font][/size]

4. Support is limited. Sometimes i can answer your questions sometimes i don't have the time, sometimes i don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you 

5. Don't compare roms. Is rude and offensive for chefs. if other rom has what you need, use that rom.

6. You can use any parts of the ROM as you please. You can even kang the rom and make "your" ROM. I really don't care

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

Requirements

- Custom Recovery!

What you get:

based on JellyBean 4.1.2 XXEMA2
    Deodexed, Recompressed & Zipaligned
    Rooted with the latest SuperSu & binary
    Persistent ADB enabled
    init.d runparts support
    Busybox, bash & nano
    Sysrw & Sysro binaries
    Launcher prioritization
    Improved Ram management
    Multilingual - Full WWE locales list
    Interactiva AROMA Installer (Flashing routine)
    Enhanced I/O performance
    Ensured Journalism is disabled
    Partition mount tuneups
    EXT4 filesystem tuneups
    Apps cache cleaned on boot
    Faster application loading times
    Bloatware FREE
    Tons of optimizations
    Stuff I've forgot

Download & Changelog

http://insertcoin-roms.org/category/devices/galaxy-s3/

Please disable adblockers when you access the website

DONORS

Special Thanks to:

show-p1984, j4n87, LeeDroid, hamdir, franciscofranco, omniw0lf, snq-, mudhi , Ace, deagleone, europn, septik, blubbers, NRGZ28, Meltus, schoolsux, Scabes, MarcoHD, football, mike1986.

And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community
    If i forgot anyone please let me know

Theme / Mods

[THEME][JB][04-OCT] 15 Toggle Buttons☆NEW Center Clock☆Transparent Statusbar☆and more - TESTED ON 1.x.x series, user reports say it is working on 2.x.x (but being a new base handle with care)

Shadow FIX for IC 2.0.0 (forgot to include it) - fixes transparency problems with 3rd party launcher

rom updated today. enjoy
    thanks guys, well its my 1st samsung so i need to adjust a bit, you'll need to bare with me :D