[ROM][XXUFMB3 ]InsertCoin Evolution 6.0.2 | Battery Friendly | Fast | Stable

Search This thread

MuertoKo

Mar 22, 2012
Badalona
here it is InsertCoin_SGS_III_v6.0.0.zip

md5sum: 358a96491c1509ec5b18772b208e423c

it is untested due obvious reasons, many people said they will do the testing, well i can only hope now they will keep their world. its android 4.2.1, changelog is inside.

Thanks

Thanks, gonna test and report, hopefully today! Usual stuff on OP right? Cleaning and aligning last base I guess!

casca

Downloading! will report back asap.

"Houston we have a problem." Something is wrong! after flashing without wipe the phone simply freezes after having booted up.
Afterwards I've fully wiped and even weirder since the access/directories to the SD card got bit corrupted.
I've just flash 5.0 again in order to try and restore my backup
will let you know if I suceeded.
word of advise, nandroid it and copy it to your pc before anything else.

cheers! :good:

Reactions: baadnewz

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
"Houston we have a problem." Something is wrong! after flashing without wipe the phone simply freezes after having booted up.
Afterwards I've fully wiped and even weirder since the access/directories to the SD card got bit corrupted.
I've just flash 5.0 again in order to try and restore my backup
will let you know if I suceeded.
word of advise, nandroid it and copy it to your pc before anything else.

cheers! :good:

that might be due to vrtheme window animations, i'll wait for another report to confirm and if needed ill fix it and upload a new version. at least the rom flashed completely? no errors? hope when it copied the files, it took at least 2 mins and not 5seconds (that would mean an error).

anyway upload 6.0.1 link is still the same. while i appreciate the testing i would like more info on feedback.

Last edited:

casca

that might be due to vrtheme window animations, i'll wait for another report to confirm and if needed ill fix it and upload a new version. at least the rom flashed completely? yes, it did flash perfectly no errors? none hope when it copied the files, it took at least 2 mins and not 5seconds (that would mean an error). it took the usual amount of time to flash the files

anyway upload 6.0.1 link is still the same. while i appreciate the testing i would like more info on feedback.

I've given a few answers above :)

just fyi something got scrweed up also with the sdcard directory. after flashing the rom and realizing something was wrong, when I came back to the recovery to restore my nandroid, all of my sdcard content had been moved to a folder called "0" inside the actual sd card, not allowing the restore to be made. In resume instead of sdcard\sdcardcontent I had sdcard\0\sdcardcontent
I had to flash the 5.0.0 version from an external sdcard, boot up the phone, move the "sdcardcontent" to the correct \sdcard location, and then restore the nandroid.

tks bro.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

don't flash yet, wait for a new release.

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
I've given a few answers above :)

just fyi something got scrweed up also with the sdcard directory. after flashing the rom and realizing something was wrong, when I came back to the recovery to restore my nandroid, all of my sdcard content had been moved to a folder called "0" inside the actual sd card, not allowing the restore to be made. In resume instead of sdcard\sdcardcontent I had sdcard\0\sdcardcontent
I had to flash the 5.0.0 version from an external sdcard, boot up the phone, move the "sdcardcontent" to the correct \sdcard location, and then restore the nandroid.

tks bro.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

don't flash yet, wait for a new release.
all right, new version is up 6.0.1. removed the vrtheme part. if aint working now i dont know where the problem is

Fre4k

Jan 4, 2009
Freez with 6.0.0 after login to dropbox on first setup...

Full wipe, flash again, and after first boot deleted dropbox and install from playstore.

Now it works. Thx very much bad

ps: Sry for my bad english

gabilondo

Dec 24, 2010
Torrevieja,Spain
I"ve got some internet problems,now downloading 6.0.1.So I"m adviced to make nandroid backup?I will do a backup of the entire sdcard to pc too.Then I will start with the flashing process.I hope I can do that today.

casca

Full wipe, flash again, and after first boot deleted dropbox and install from playstore.

I don't think the Dropbox app was the problem, but I will help troubleshoot soon as my sdcard finishes copying to my desktop (just in case)...

I"ve got some internet problems,now downloading 6.0.1.So I"m adviced to make nandroid backup?I will do a backup of the entire sdcard to pc too.Then I will start with the flashing process.I hope I can do that today.

yeah, just in case you run into the same problems I did with and without full wipe, do a nandroid and back it up to your desktop.

I will report back in about 30minutes I hope :)

cheers!

Reactions: Fre4k

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
Re: [ROM][XXEMA2]InsertCoin Evolution 5.0.0 | Battery Friendly | Fast | Stable

So you flashed 6.0.0 or 6.0.1? 600 has the animations menu during install 601 doesn't

Sent from outter space

Reactions: Fre4k and casca

casca

i have the same exact problem with 6.0.1
i'm reverting to 5.0.0 to remoue dropbox and flash again just to make sure it was really the problem.
Btw it did the same thing to my internal sdcard. I now have only 3 folders called 0 legacy and obb.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

License Agreement

Code:
    1. Suggestions are always welcomed but I hate requests - you want something so bad do it your self or ask Sammy. you paid them not me.

2. Don't ask for ETA is rude and offensive. When is done is done.

[size=3][font=Lucida Console][color=red]3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't rang - IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM! [/color][/font][/size]

4. Support is limited. Sometimes i can answer your questions sometimes i don't have the time, sometimes i don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you 

5. Don't compare roms. Is rude and offensive for chefs. if other rom has what you need, use that rom.

6. You can use any parts of the ROM as you please. You can even kang the rom and make "your" ROM. I really don't care

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

Requirements

- Custom Recovery!

What you get:

based on JellyBean 4.1.2 XXEMA2
    Deodexed, Recompressed & Zipaligned
    Rooted with the latest SuperSu & binary
    Persistent ADB enabled
    init.d runparts support
    Busybox, bash & nano
    Sysrw & Sysro binaries
    Launcher prioritization
    Improved Ram management
    Multilingual - Full WWE locales list
    Interactiva AROMA Installer (Flashing routine)
    Enhanced I/O performance
    Ensured Journalism is disabled
    Partition mount tuneups
    EXT4 filesystem tuneups
    Apps cache cleaned on boot
    Faster application loading times
    Bloatware FREE
    Tons of optimizations
    Stuff I've forgot

Download & Changelog

http://insertcoin-roms.org/category/devices/galaxy-s3/

Please disable adblockers when you access the website

DONORS

Special Thanks to:

show-p1984, j4n87, LeeDroid, hamdir, franciscofranco, omniw0lf, snq-, mudhi , Ace, deagleone, europn, septik, blubbers, NRGZ28, Meltus, schoolsux, Scabes, MarcoHD, football, mike1986.

And everyone who contributed somehow to the dev community
    If i forgot anyone please let me know

Theme / Mods

[THEME][JB][04-OCT] 15 Toggle Buttons☆NEW Center Clock☆Transparent Statusbar☆and more - TESTED ON 1.x.x series, user reports say it is working on 2.x.x (but being a new base handle with care)

Shadow FIX for IC 2.0.0 (forgot to include it) - fixes transparency problems with 3rd party launcher

rom updated today. enjoy
    thanks guys, well its my 1st samsung so i need to adjust a bit, you'll need to bare with me :D