• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][XXUFNL1][15Jan]Omega v31 ●►Android 4.4.2 & 4.3 & 4.1.2◄●Omega Files◄●►Themes◄●►

appro77

May 8, 2011
Mackay
I don't understand why every update is listed as "no full wipe" when in reality problems very often appear if a full wipe and format system isn't done. There are countless posts by people who have had various problems after not doing a full wipe.

To continue to say that the rom is "no full wipe" just doesn't make any sense.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: e-LUNATIC and ttav

ttav

Aug 6, 2010
I don't understand why every update is listed as "no full wipe" when in reality problems very often appear if a full wipe and format system isn't done. There are countless posts by people who have had various problems after not doing a full wipe.

I`ve mentioned this to indie.The change log for the test version says full wipe.
I`m sure it will be changed before v10 is released.

Reactions: appro77

bushako

Mar 16, 2007
Dubai
Okay I seem to be having a problem with the assistive light in the notification, and it happened a few times. Iast night as well I had it on for about 5minutes and when I wanted to turn it off it froze and then an error message showed up then the notification bar disappeared until I rebooted or restarted my launcher. I'm using Go Launcher EX with Omega 9.1. It already happened a few times randomly. It's not a big issue but it does get annoying when you're half asleep.

Sent from the Rabbit Hole

Reactions: yann06

benj29

Nov 24, 2010
French Riviera
jeedom-facile.fr
I'll using redpill with original options and last omega.
I'll using the max screens on apex and fewer widgets. When i'll turn on the phone after an idle state it takes a lot of times to obtain a ready state and the screen lags... I need to increase the frequency in stweaks to 1800 ghz or to use setcpu to increase the minimal frequency when the screen is on from 200 to 600 mhz to expect to have a good phone response.
Another point is when i'll turn into idle mode the phone during the night just with wifi on (gmail syncho ans some apps like Appy Geek etc on) I've spent 20% of battery in 10h!!!
Is it linked to last omega v9 because previous with redpill does not consume as much battery drain...

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7100 avec Tapatalk

PierreTech

Feb 20, 2012
It happens to me too. Some times when i turn it on on the toggle bar i cant seem to turn it off. System ui has closed will appear. Or some times i need to di a reboot.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

max.android

Dec 3, 2011
MuM
Okay I seem to be having a problem with the assistive light in the notification, and it happened a few times. Iast night as well I had it on for about 5minutes and when I wanted to turn it off it froze and then an error message showed up then the notification bar disappeared until I rebooted or restarted my launcher. I'm using Go Launcher EX with Omega 9.1. It already happened a few times randomly. It's not a big issue but it does get annoying when you're half asleep.

Sent from the Rabbit Hole
It happens to me too. Some times when i turn it on on the toggle bar i cant seem to turn it off. System ui has closed will appear. Or some times i need to di a reboot.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
i too have these problems intermittently

ttav

Aug 6, 2010
i too have these problems intermittently
It`s not something i use very often but i just tried leaving it on for 10 mins and it toggled off no problem.But as it seems to be a random problem i suppose i`d have to try it for a few days.
Since you are all having system ui errors that seems to point to a mod or theme causing conflicts.
Is anyone on basic Omega with nothing added having the same problem?

XeroHertZ

Dec 3, 2004
Bahrain
This is weird...I used to be able to view HD Videos on youtube, I re-flashed the rom after doing a full wipe and now all I get is HQ...I haven't used any modified youtube app previously on the first rom installation....is anybody having trouble viewing HD on youtube??

gabamoner

Nov 29, 2012
baguio city
This is weird...I used to be able to view HD Videos on youtube, I re-flashed the rom after doing a full wipe and now all I get is HQ...I haven't used any modified youtube app previously on the first rom installation....is anybody having trouble viewing HD on youtube??
I can still view hd videos onyoutube..

Gt-N7100 OMEGA ROMv9.1 + Perseus alpha 29.1

just hit thanks its free anyway..=)

Reactions: XeroHertZ

gimmick56

Oct 2, 2012
Greven

Hi mate,

please read this page. It wil be answer your question.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1128344

Although he is for the S9000 but applies to all roms

Hope i can help you

many regards

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone