[ROM] xXx NoLimits [OOS][OP5/5T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Stable & OB Roms]

Search This thread

Captain_code-X

Nov 16, 2017
Liongwe
At this point in time, I would like to thank everyone for the awesome support you provided with the cheesurger (OP5). I just happen to be attending the launch of the next Oneplus and I believe this is were we part ways. I will see you guys hopefully in the XxX thread for the OP6 or whatever happens to tickle my fancy (RR or LOS). Early access woohoo.... Keep maxing out the Sot and Never Settle! ?

*PS. My last OP5 Post.

xXx

Jun 14, 2008
Munich
forum.xda-developers.com
For all who like statistics. I just check the download statistics for v10.7. Awesome numbers, considering it's just online for about 12 hours.

Enjoy the rom! :cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180516-070701__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20180516-070701__01.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 1,010

gaspolo

Sep 2, 2007
ROMA
Clean flashed, as always, but this time I had a weird issue.

Animations was set to 0.25x on aroma installer but it's 1x after booting up.

Have flashed 10.7 beta twice. Same result.

Not sure what i'm doing wrong.

Checked xXx profile file and I see the 0.25x was selected but the animations are slooow. Changed from 1 to 0.5x in developer options and it's much faster, but not 0.25x fast.

Edit:

Google pay selected to debloat on aroma but it's installed.

Oneplus boot animation selected but xXx No limit boot animation is showing up.

I post some day ago the same question...
For.me.is the same, if u check there isnt profile for viper4android, no detach playstore, no debloat some app.., no Change animation...not set all optimization...

It haolppen to me with nougat last and oreo 10.6..couple of day ago.

So i reinstall 9.9 oreo xxx that dont Give me problem... But i really dont know what Is the problem.

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Yeah I did. I just installed it and it wasn't working because I was trying to change overlay state. So I uninstall and clean install.

For other apps you can change overlay state if it was previously applied.

Don't change overlay state for system UI just clean install.

Well I was on 10.5 and flashed the update for 10.7

I always clean flash, so 10.5 (as it was on my phone already) then 10.7, none of my themes are working..

I'll grab the full ROM and try that.

Cheers

Last edited:

L22EEW

Mar 13, 2008
Wales
www.facebook.com
Encoutering issues with dirty flashing 10.7 OB10 over 10.6 OB09 (with Latest Franco kernel in the anykernal_unknown folder), I'm also using latest blu_spark ""twrp-3.2.1-x_blu_spark_v8.75_treble-op5_op5t.img" recovery.

Settings in 10.7 aroma all the same as previous flash, expect I have selected the new boot animation. ROM flashes OK, devices boots, able to see boot animation for a few seconds and screen goes black.

Reflashed rom removing the Franco Kernal from anykernal_unknown folder, leaving all settings the same as the above paragraph. ROM flashes OK, devices boots, able to see boot animation for a few seconds and screen goes black.

Reflashed 10.6 over 10.7, without any kernel inside the anykernal_unknown folder and device is booting as it should. So currently I've reverted back to the 10.6 build for the moment.

Anyone else encountering issues dirty flashing 10.7 over 10.6?

EDIT : Sorted issue now :D

Last edited:

beache

Aug 22, 2016
Encoutering issues with dirty flashing 10.7 OB10 over 10.6 OB09 (with Latest Franco kernel in the anykernal_unknown folder), I'm also using latest blu_spark ""twrp-3.2.1-x_blu_spark_v8.75_treble-op5_op5t.img" recovery.

Settings in 10.7 aroma all the same as previous flash, expect I have selected the new boot animation. ROM flashes OK, devices boots, able to see boot animation for a few seconds and screen goes black.

Reflashed rom removing the Franco Kernal from anykernal_unknown folder, leaving all settings the same as the above paragraph. ROM flashes OK, devices boots, able to see boot animation for a few seconds and screen goes black.

Reflashed 10.6 over 10.7, without any kernel inside the anykernal_unknown folder and device is booting as it should. So currently I've reverted back to the 10.6 build for the moment.

Anyone else encountering issues dirty flashing 10.7 over 10.6?
This happened to me as well. The animation just ends, but still booting with a blank screen. It usually takes a little longer for the ROM to boot after an update. I just waited an extra minute or so and it was fine.

Reactions: L22EEW

L22EEW

Mar 13, 2008
Wales
www.facebook.com
This happened to me as well. The animation just ends, but still booting with a blank screen. It usually takes a little longer for the ROM to boot after an update. I just waited an extra minute or so and it was fine.

Thanks for the feedback - I had a feeling that it was because the boot animation ended (as the animation duration was too short?). But as the screen went black, I thought it stopped booting - as LED was not flashing, or anything. I know that first boot using takes longer, I'll try again :good:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone