[ROM] xXx NoLimits [OOS][OP5/5T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Stable & OB Roms]

Search This thread

morgoth6

Aug 23, 2008
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S22
Takes me 15 minutes to clean flash, 5 minutes to dirty. Worth the extra 10 minutes usually, especially if any issues happen...

I know, I know ... and to be honest I would advise the same if someone will go to me with this problem, but first of all I am terrible lazy and evil person and If I clean install I will have no reason to whine. Also I'm stubborn like a donkey And I like to know why something does not work ;)

I was able to track what produce this problem if anyone is interested. In my case the problem was the prop (persist.sys.usb.config) If you device also shows this symptom check this prop for example using getprop command. Here it seems it was corrupted and exceeds the prop size/length limit (looks like "adb, adb, adb, adb, ...." with some newlines at the begining) Resetting it to "adb" corrects it (not sure why this happened, but my guess is newline after first value confuse settings a little and it appends "adb" on each previous enable attempt)

Please note this prop is not from build.prop and I think fastest way to edit it is to simply edit /data/property/persist.sys.usb.config file and adjust it manually.

DJWavey

Account currently disabled
Jul 14, 2014
Usa
OnePlus 7 Pro
how do I perform an update now?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180517-132502.jpg
    Screenshot_20180517-132502.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 464

malavi

Dec 12, 2008
FOA thanks for your work!!

Im trying to download 10.7_OP5_Oxygen_5.1.1_full.zip, but cannot do it through androidfilehost, keeps canceling :( and dropbox doesnt work either (says it reached download limit)

Is there any possibility to add another server please? Just got the phone (upgraded from an OP5) and would like to install this one before setting it up and transfer all my data...

Thanks in advance!

gaspolo

Sep 2, 2007
ROMA
i try to install the last 10.7 n a clean sistem , but also this version the aroma not work at all...
@xXx can u fix ? ( when u have time )
probably most of user dont care or they dont know,
but these options in aroma not work:

windows transiction scale , ( dont change)
profile for viper4android
detach app for playstore ( for example ask to update youtube black white , also uf u have selected in aroma the option.)
( so also playstore optimization option not work)
Substratum installation + ozone ( not installed if selected)
and Xposed not installed.

( i triyed to reinstall a couple of time...)

xXx

Jun 14, 2008
Munich
xdaforums.com
i try to install the last 10.7 n a clean sistem , but also this version the aroma not work at all...
@xXx can u fix ? ( when u have time )
probably most of user dont care or they dont know,
but these options in aroma not work:

windows transiction scale , ( dont change)
profile for viper4android
detach app for playstore ( for example ask to update youtube black white , also uf u have selected in aroma the option.)
( so also playstore optimization option not work)
Substratum installation + ozone ( not installed if selected)
and Xposed not installed.

( i triyed to reinstall a couple of time...)
all these have one thing in common. They rely on the xXx Scripts to be executed. Most probably you use Magisk 16.4 which have some issues. Please try it again and select Magisk 16.3.

gaspolo

Sep 2, 2007
ROMA
all these have one thing in common. They rely on the xXx Scripts to be executed. Most probably you use Magisk 16.4 which have some issues. Please try it again and select Magisk 16.3.
just try with all magixsk , from 15.* to 16.* from aroma and not work.
very strange.. because if i do the same configuration with the XXX 9.9 all is working! :(

tWoBrO

May 4, 2011
The same happened to me, clean flashed 5 times with Magisk 15.3. Always the same result.

Didn't run into this problem with any other version before and I always, always, clean flash.

Reactions: gaspolo

tWoBrO

May 4, 2011
Everything is fine in my profile too. Everything that I selected on Aroma is there, but not everything is actually working.

Youtube detached is selected, but doesn't work. Animations are selected at 0.25x, they don't work.

It doesn't matter. It's not like I can't change the animations or use YouTube Vanced anyway.

Thanks for your help, btw.

My case in clean install.
Attachment of profile aroma

Edit:

I'm talking about 10.7 OB10, not stable. You're talking about 5.1.1 according to your profile.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts