[ROM] xXx NoLimits [OOS][OP5/5T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Stable & OB Roms]

Search This thread

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
@xXx knows how to do it right! :highfive:

There is a zero benefit in putting a third party app into system. The app won't get any additional permission for 2 reasons: the app is not signed with your rom's platform signature; and even if it were signed with platform signature, the app itself neither asks no has a code to use extra permissions.

Last edited:

cutmylifein2

May 20, 2012
kochi
i flashed blu spark latest version 208 using fkm on oos 10 with xxx rom 12 module flashed in magisk

and got stuck in a boot loop..

xxx bootanimation was lost indicating that either magisk has stopped working or some other issue..

any idea any one

I want to flash blu spark

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011
There is a zero benefit in putting a third party app into system. The app won't get any additional permission for 2 reasons: the app is not signed with your rom's platform signature; and even if it were signed with platform signature, the app itself neither asks no has a code to use extra permissions.
One benefit of systemizing apps is they will be excluded from battery optimizing services. Yes, there are also other ways to exclude them.

i flashed blu spark latest version 208 using fkm on oos 10 with xxx rom 12 module flashed in magisk

and got stuck in a boot loop..

xxx bootanimation was lost indicating that either magisk has stopped working or some other issue..

any idea any one

I want to flash blu spark
For me, I had to get OOS 10 working properly with the blu_spark kernel before flashing xXx. Otherwise, I would also get the bootloop you are experiencing.

Last edited:

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
One benefit of systemizing apps is they will be excluded from battery optimizing services. Yes, there are also other ways to exclude them.

Just the mere location on system partition does not automatically exclude an app from battery optimization. If you go settings and click 'show all', you'll see plenty of system apps being optimized. It's again a permission that any app (including 3rd party) could have. All 3rd party sms apps have that permission, so, when you click on that app, it'll say, optimization is not available.

Last edited:
Reactions: sjamie

Cinku

Sep 19, 2017
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi everyone! Just flashed v.12, and also flashed the blu_spark kernel.
The battery is great, but i am facing a issue: i enabled the klapse feature with fkm, and i do not know why. The thing is that when it have to be turned on, if i unlock the phone, at the first moment the display looks normal (like no klapse) and it takes some time to works again. Is it maybe a individual tweak that i set? Did anyone faced this issue?

Edit: duplicated

Pelepako

Dec 19, 2009
I installed newest NoLimits and it removed Facebook Messenger. For some reason I thought Aroma would work on Magisk so I didn't make installation settings. Well, now I cannot reinstall Messenger. Not via Play Store or sideload. It seems that the system thinks Messenger is still installed (even though Play Store does NOT show it is installed). Package manager tries to "update" previous installation or something... Well I can't find Messenger anywhere. Is there some folders in \root I should check. I've checked some but no success yet.

Is there a way to push Messenger.apk via recovery flash or adb or something..?

edit: ADB gives me this message: adb: failed to install messenger.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.facebook.orca signatures do not match previously installed version; ignoring!]

editedit: Now that I found the right name for the app (com.facebook.orca) I could uninstall it via ADB. After uninstall reinstall works again! :D

Last edited:

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
OnePlus 5
Samsung Galaxy M30
I installed newest NoLimits and it removed Facebook Messenger. For some reason I thought Aroma would work on Magisk so I didn't make installation settings. Well, now I cannot reinstall Messenger. Not via Play Store or sideload. It seems that the system thinks Messenger is still installed (even though Play Store does NOT show it is installed). Package manager tries to "update" previous installation or something... Well I can't find Messenger anywhere. Is there some folders in \root I should check. I've checked some but no success yet.

Is there a way to push Messenger.apk via recovery flash or adb or something..?

edit: ADB gives me this message: adb: failed to install messenger.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.facebook.orca signatures do not match previously installed version; ignoring!]

editedit: Now that I found the right name for the app (com.facebook.orca) I could uninstall it via ADB. After uninstall reinstall works again! :D
You went a long way to achieve it. Since you are rooted, you could have just checked in /system/priv-app or /product/priv-app (or /app) folder. Replace the apk itself, reboot, and try. It would work. You can keep this process in mind for anything future. It is much more convenient and easy too.

Last edited:

Pelepako

Dec 19, 2009
You went a long way to achieve it. Since you are rooted, you could have just checked in /system/priv-app or /product/priv-app (or /app) folder. Replaced on the apk itself, reboot, and try. It would work. You can keep this process in mind for anything future. It is much more convenient and easy too.

Thanks for this information for the future. I tried to find the file from different folders but could not find any instructions to look also from those folders you told. Now I know :D

rohithksaj

Jun 28, 2011
kerala
I have a question

I debloated my 5t OOS10 with no limits .
I removed OP launcher .
Like it said , it broke the gestures .

Like I expected .
But when I press the recents in navbar , nothing comes .
It says it makes the recent into Android N style. But actually it's broken .

Do I need to flash the rom again or flashing the no limits with changing the option to not to debloat launcher enough ?

Thanks in advance

miten_sheth

Jun 28, 2012
Anyone update there OP5 to the latest 12.4 and it worked?
I am just trying to see if someone who is more adventurous than me has tried it and worked for them :p

sjamie

Aug 6, 2011

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201115-203726.jpg
    Screenshot_20201115-203726.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: ddurandd

Top Liked Posts