[ROM][YP-GI1]Enhanced Stock

Search This thread

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk
Here is the XXLF1 Enhanced Stock Rom for CWM. It is rooted deodexed and zipalgined. It comes also in a modded version wich has some features

It comes in different flavors.

Code:
[B]Deodoexed:[/B]
-Stock Apps
-Debloated
-Enhanced Stock Apps
-Enhanced Debloated

Enhanced versions contains:
- Lidroid toogles (14 Quick toogles in statusbar)
- Battery %
SC20130516-110751.jpgSC20130516-111231.jpg

Wifi fix is already included in this Rom.

Falshing this does not wipes your /data partition, all your apps will stay. It wipes only /system, /cache and /data/dalvik-cache

Notice that i must delete the Games becouse of Copyright. If you dont want to loose them make a backup befor flashing!

If you are an Dev and would to base your rom on this, please ask me for permissions and give me a credit.

If you want a more customized or themed rom look here :p

Credits:
lets_zock (info about apps that can be safetly removed)

Flashing instructions:
Copy zip to SD
Boot to CWM
Check if /system is mounted
Flash Zip
Reboot

Downloads:
Stock Apps
Debloated
Enhanced Stock Apps
Enhanced Debloated

If You like my Work please give me a thanks! :)

Last edited:

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Here is the XXLF1 Stock Rom for CWM. It is rooted deodexed and zipalgined.

It comes in two flavors.
- Stock Apps
- Debloated

Falshing this does not wipes your /data partition, all your apps will stay. It wipes only /system, /cache and /data/dalvik-cache

Notice that i must delete the Games becouse of Copyright. If you dont want to loose them make a backup befor flashing!

If you are an Dev and would to base your rom on this, please ask me for permissions and give me a credit.

Flashing instructions:
Copy zip to SD
Boot to CWM
Flash

Looks a lot like this one:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2270103

Last edited:

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk

Yeah both are mostly the same its stock. Looked at his thread to try what can be deleted. But some one ask me for a ZIP and since i had them for the base of my rom i uploaded it. Had also odexed Version of both and both with libdroid toogles but dont know if somebody wants it...

Edited the thread and upload tomorrow the rest oft my work i am not home at the moment

Sent from my AOSPA3+ Nexus⁴

Last edited:

tiraceite

Feb 22, 2012
CWM

Hi all!!

my sister have this great device (SGP 4.2) and now she has a problem with her rom (stock) many applications are on FC's and i can´t use the device. i would like to install this ROM, but i cant find information for install cwm on this device...

I have other problem, when i wanted to fix SGP 4.2 i entered in recovery mode (original) and select wipe /data but nothing happend :confused: still having same apps installed.

thanks in advance.

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk
Hi all!!

my sister have this great device (SGP 4.2) and now she has a problem with her rom (stock) many applications are on FC's and i can´t use the device. i would like to install this ROM, but i cant find information for install cwm on this device...

I have other problem, when i wanted to fix SGP 4.2 i entered in recovery mode (original) and select wipe /data but nothing happend :confused: still having same apps installed.

thanks in advance.

Hi first you need this kernel
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2198444

Then you need the Samsung mobile driver installed on your PC you can easy find them by Google samung mobile driver

Then you need Odin to flash this i am not at home and must search the link give me 5 minutes :D

Edit here you can download Odin
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1094518&d=1338368405

When you have installed the driver open Odin and shut down you Galaxy play then press home + vol down and the powerbutton for a sec after its a warning on the display press vol up to continue after that click in Odin on PDA and tick the kernel. Then press Start. After that you have clockwork mod installed ...

Dont know why your factory reset in the stock recovery dosent work.
I would recommend you before flashing to wipe in cwm under mounts and storage /system /data /cache and dalvik-cache to prevent force closes.

Hope that helps you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tiraceite

tiraceite

Feb 22, 2012

Then you need the Samsung mobile driver installed on your PC you can easy find them by Google samung mobile driver

Then you need Odin to flash this i am not at home and must search the link give me 5 minutes :D

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1094518&d=1338368405

When you have installed the driver open Odin and shut down you Galaxy play then press home + vol down and the powerbutton for a sec after its a warning on the display press vol up to continue after that click in Odin on PDA and tick the kernel. Then press Start. After that you have clockwork mod installed ...

I would recommend you before flashing to wipe in cwm under mounts and storage /system /data /cache and dalvik-cache to prevent force closes.

Ohhh thanks.. i will do that steps... i have other question. how enter to recovery mode ??? i guess its Home + vol up + power is it ok??

thanks

Edit: I follow step for flash kernel and nothing happend still in original recovery any ideas??

Last edited:

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk
Ohhh thanks.. i will do that steps... i have other question. how enter to recovery mode ??? i guess its Home + vol up + power is it ok??

thanks

Edit: I follow step for flash kernel and nothing happend still in original recovery any ideas??

What thats strange :confused: did Odin shows up your device in one of the textboxes? Something like COM1... before flashing?
Can you post the log from Odin?
I think its not flashed correct

Last edited:

tiraceite

Feb 22, 2012
CWM not installed

No Problem and there is a button for thanks :p :D

Yes Combo is right. :)

Hi again!! i did the steps and Odin says OK but when i entered to recovery still in stock recovery...
I will try to explain whats my problem...

My sister gave me GP 4.2 and told me that many app are on FC (facebook, play store, browser, chaton ,etc) i dont know if she has a virus :crying: but cant do anything for solved (try factory reset not work, unistall app not work) then iam triyng to flash cwm for do factory reset but nothing happends...

Edit: Photo

Photos

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

What thats strange :confused: did Odin shows up your device in one of the textboxes? Something like COM1... before flashing?
Can you post the log from Odin?
I think its not flashed correct

Yeap... here image https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7sru5dya9jpp3a/Odin.jpg

Odin.jpg

Last edited:

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk
Hi again!! i did the steps and Odin says OK but when i entered to recovery still in stock recovery...
I will try to explain whats my problem...

My sister gave me GP 4.2 and told me that many app are on FC (facebook, play store, browser, chaton ,etc) i dont know if she has a virus :crying: but cant do anything for solved (try factory reset not work, unistall app not work) then iam triyng to flash cwm for do factory reset but nothing happends...

Edit: Photo

Photos

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Yeap... here image https://www.dropbox.com/s/q7sru5dya9jpp3a/Odin.jpg

Odin.jpg

That sounds very confused. ... So okay Odin regonices your device right? And you set the right kernel in PDA section? After press Start Odin says OK? Or passed? Can you post what Odin says?

And btw your images are not showing

tiraceite

Feb 22, 2012
So confused CWM ROOT

That sounds very confused. ... So okay Odin regonices your device right? And you set the right kernel in PDA section? After press Start Odin says OK? Or passed? Can you post what Odin says?

And btw your images are not showing

Yeap dude.. i upload photo again iam so confused too :s... another thing extrain.. when i unistall an app and restart GP app still installed :s i hope you can helpme.:good:

http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/13051607182020887.jpg
13051607182020887.jpg

Edit: http://www. subirimagenes.net/i/13051607182020887. jpg ( i dont know why cant post picture
13051607182020887.jpg

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk
Yeap dude.. i upload photo again iam so confused too :s... another thing extrain.. when i unistall an app and restart GP app still installed :s i hope you can helpme.:good:

http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/13051607182020887.jpg
13051607182020887.jpg

Edit: http://www. subirimagenes.net/i/13051607182020887. jpg ( i dont know why cant post picture
13051607182020887.jpg

:confused: never heard it before :s

Did you try to make a factory reset from settings menu? If that dosent work flash this rom through Odin

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1884071

ajws7036

Jun 26, 2012
Whitehouse, Ohio
www.aerobyn.com
Here is the XXLF1 Enhanced Stock Rom for CWM. It is rooted deodexed and zipalgined. It comes also in a modded version wich has some features

Code:
-Stock Apps
-Debloated
-Enhanced Stock Apps
-Enhanced Debloated

- Battery %
View attachment 1966349View attachment 1966350

Credits:

Flashing instructions:
Copy zip to SD
Boot to CWM
Flash Zip
Reboot

Downloads:
Stock Apps
Debloated
Enhanced Stock Apps
Enhanced Debloated

Okay, Does this work on the US version? I have the 4.2 YP-GI1CB US version, and I had bootlooping issues when installing ChaOS 1.3. If I attempt to install This Enhanced Stock rom, will it give me issues?

ChaosChris

May 5, 2011
Hamburg
www.chaosdevelopment.tk
Okay, Does this work on the US version? I have the 4.2 YP-GI1CB US version, and I had bootlooping issues when installing ChaOS 1.3. If I attempt to install This Enhanced Stock rom, will it give me issues?

Can you test it for me please? This is the Base for ChaOS and if you get bootloops too then i Know where the error is and i can release a Chaos us version :)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    -Stock Apps
    -Debloated
    -Enhanced Stock Apps
    -Enhanced Debloated

- Battery %
    SC20130516-110751.jpgSC20130516-111231.jpg

Credits:

Flashing instructions:
    Copy zip to SD
    Boot to CWM
    Flash Zip
    Reboot

Downloads:
    Stock Apps
    Debloated
    Enhanced Stock Apps
    Enhanced Debloated

@safariking can you please remove the quote text from your post? the links dosent work anymore. Thanks!

Done!
    Hi all!!

thanks in advance.

Can you test it for me please? This is the Base for ChaOS and if you get bootloops too then i Know where the error is and i can release a Chaos us version :)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 2

I can test it.. I'll install it when I return from work this afternoon at five.:)

Sent from my Samsung YP-GI1 using xda app-developers app