Mar 9, 2015
kharagpur

MohdAhmed

May 13, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

Vi7eta

Apr 19, 2018
Currently on zui 2.5.104, Wanted to try Zui 4.0.199
tried flashing 3.5.389 via Qpst method but no port is showing in Qpst though Zuk drivers are installed & phone is detecting in Adb what could be the reason?

manufcorreya

Aug 28, 2018
Hello Sir,

I want to QFIL ZUI 2.5.104 ST. What should I do?

Now I am on ZUI 2.0.133 ST version. Do i need to unlock bootloader to QFIL ZUI 2.5.104 ST.

Please Help!

trueAK

Feb 3, 2021
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
I just don't know why this is happening but firstly I want to explain everything to you guys, actually I rooted my z2_plus in October, and everything was working fine, I mean I flashed TW recovery, I tried huge number of ROMs via TW, and bootloop but everytime it used to get fixed when I booted to TW to wipe everything and restore a backup or flash another ROM, but I was having battery issues. So, anybody on telegram group named z2_plus suggested me to flash a QPST ZUI (I think it was v 4.0) ROM via MIflash, and if this issue is due to software, it will get fixed, I did so but forgot to uncheck- clean all, wipe and lock, and the process of flashing stopped within sec leaving my phone stuck on a screen saying, 'unable to boot error'. I mean, okay that was the time when my phone used to boot to fastboot mode at least, I tried many things, and things got even worse, unable to boot anywhere, but I have debricked my device 5 days ago (it is on ZUI 2.0.093 ST), the short circuit method worked for me to get it recognised by PC (QFIL), but the problem I am currently having is that I am not able to flash anything, I flashed TW recovery just after recovering it and yes I am able to flash things like magisk via TW recovery, and it works but it's IMEI number got wiped out (it isn't receiving network), so I tried to flash exposed framework (I read over internet that there is a module that can help me to restore IMEI), and my device bootlooped. Although my handmade EDL cable ain't working anymore, but I observed while searching over internet that the fastboot command to make it boot to EDL mode is fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem reboot-edl, not fastboot reboot edl, as everybody on internet was suggesting to me.
And now situation is like, I am not able to flash any ROM, except via QFIL, and yes I am able to flash TW recovery and magisk via TW but why I am stuck to single ROM only, why anything I flashed doesn't work (it simply gives me stuck on a bluescreen), can anybody help me out??

trueAK

Feb 3, 2021
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
I just don't know why this is happening but firstly I want to explain everything, actually I rooted my z2_plus in October, and everything was working fine, I mean I flashed TW recovery, I tried huge number of ROMs via TW, and bootloop but everytime it used to get fixed when I booted to TW to wipe everything and restore a backup or flash another ROM, but I was having battery issues. So, anybody on telegram group named z2_plus suggested me to flash a QPST ZUI (I think it was v 4.0) ROM via MIflash, and if this issue is due to software, it will get fixed, I did so but forgot to uncheck- clean all, wipe and lock, and the process of flashing stopped within sec leaving my phone stuck on a screen saying, 'unable to boot error'. I mean, okay that was the time when my phone used to boot to fastboot mode at least, I tried many things, and things got even worse, unable to boot anywhere, but I have debricked my device 5 days ago (it is on ZUI 2.0.093 ST), the short circuit method worked for me to get it recognised by PC (QFIL), but the problem I am currently having is that I am not able to flash anything, I flashed TW recovery just after recovering it and yes I am able to flash things like magisk via TW recovery, and it works but it's IMEI number got wiped out (it isn't receiving network), so I tried to flash exposed framework (I read over internet that there is a module that can help me to restore IMEI), and my device bootlooped. Although my handmade EDL cable ain't working anymore, but I observed while searching over internet that the fastboot command to make it boot to EDL mode is fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem reboot-edl, not fastboot reboot edl, as everybody on internet was suggesting to me.
And now situation is like, I am not able to flash any ROM, except via QFIL, and yes I am able to flash TW recovery and magisk via TW but why I am stuck to single ROM only, why anything I flashed doesn't work (it simply gives me stuck on a bluescreen), can anybody help me out??

Top Liked Posts