[ROM][Z3TC] LineageOS 18.1 SGP621 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread
@Dark001 : Boot your device in bootloader mode and flash the recovery from #1 with this command:

fastboot flash FOTAKernel OF-recovery.img
This works.
Now try to install this rom finally.

UPD: looks like all works for me, without root I cannot restore some of my apps with Titanium but Google servises restored few with all data and customizations.

@evil-god , hope you fix 5Ghz WiFi like in 15.1 and root too. Good luck!

Last edited:

fjen

Dec 11, 2009
@evil-god
I've tried to build a lineage microg version of the rom with your code. Everything works except bluetooth. It shows "Bluetooth Address: not available" in the "about phone" section. Any idea what could be wrong?

Logcat: https://paste.sh/xdO8RBU1#K7H5td01N4PGBrd__GqYuik3

manifest:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_sony_common" path="device/sony/common" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_sony_thermanager" path="hardware/sony/thermanager" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_sony_timekeep" path="hardware/sony/timekeep" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_sony_macaddrsetup" path="hardware/sony/macaddrsetup" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_broadcom_fm" path="hardware/broadcom/fm" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="github" />

<remote  name="gitlab" fetch="https://gitlab.com/sony_scorpion/" />
  <project name="android_device_sony_msm8974-common" path="device/sony/msm8974-common" revision="lineage-18.0" remote="gitlab" />
  <project name="android_device_sony_shinano-common" path="device/sony/shinano-common" revision="lineage-18.0" remote="gitlab" />
  <project name="android_device_sony_z3tc" path="device/sony/z3tc" revision="lineage-18.0" remote="gitlab" />
  <project name="android_kernel_sony_msm8974" path="kernel/sony/msm8974" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="gitlab" />
  <project name="android_vendor_sony" path="vendor/sony" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="gitlab" />
</manifest>

Edit: nevermind. The android_hadware_* dependencies were missing. Is the manifest identical to yours now or am i still missing something?

Last edited:

lunaboy73

Jun 28, 2017
Running 15.1 on SGP611 with great pleasure.
Hoping to update to 18.1 soon. Keep up the good work, evil-god!

evil-god

@evil-god
I've tried to build a lineage microg version of the rom with your code. Everything works except bluetooth. It shows "Bluetooth Address: not available" in the "about phone" section. Any idea what could be wrong?

Logcat: https://paste.sh/xdO8RBU1#K7H5td01N4PGBrd__GqYuik3

manifest:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_sony_common" path="device/sony/common" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_sony_thermanager" path="hardware/sony/thermanager" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_sony_timekeep" path="hardware/sony/timekeep" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_sony_macaddrsetup" path="hardware/sony/macaddrsetup" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_broadcom_fm" path="hardware/broadcom/fm" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="github" />

<remote  name="gitlab" fetch="https://gitlab.com/sony_scorpion/" />
  <project name="android_device_sony_msm8974-common" path="device/sony/msm8974-common" revision="lineage-18.0" remote="gitlab" />
  <project name="android_device_sony_shinano-common" path="device/sony/shinano-common" revision="lineage-18.0" remote="gitlab" />
  <project name="android_device_sony_z3tc" path="device/sony/z3tc" revision="lineage-18.0" remote="gitlab" />
  <project name="android_kernel_sony_msm8974" path="kernel/sony/msm8974" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="gitlab" />
  <project name="android_vendor_sony" path="vendor/sony" revision="lineage-18.1" remote="gitlab" />
</manifest>

Edit: nevermind. The android_hadware_* dependencies were missing. Is the manifest identical to yours now or am i still missing something?
your local_manifest looks ok for me.
bluetooth is working for me, but before first use it shows for me "Bluetooth Address: not available" too, after first connection address is showing.

Reactions: fjen

Sohot2000

Sep 22, 2015
GB
meettomy.site
My sgp641 already install.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210426-005817_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20210426-005817_Trebuchet.png
    449.9 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot_20210426-005516_Trebuchet.png
    Screenshot_20210426-005516_Trebuchet.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 294

joschi1979

Apr 28, 2021
Hello, I would like to build for my SGP611 myself. Can you point me to the source code of your Lineage 15.1 build for SGP611, so that I can figure out the differences? I think in the other thread you also only link the source of SGP621. Thanks!

joschi1979

Apr 28, 2021
Hello, I would like to build for my SGP611 myself. Can you point me to the source code of your Lineage 15.1 build for SGP611, so that I can figure out the differences? I think in the other thread you also only link the source of SGP621. Thanks!
@evil-god Nevermind. Figured it out myself and have a working build for SGP611. I will upload it here, if you agree.

Ermann123

Apr 30, 2020
ROM installs fine so far. Nice Recovery by the way (it is just possible to avoid the security feature by tapping anywhere).
Unfortunately for me it is not legit without Magisk. Going to give it another try when Magisk support is ready. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    lineage-logo.png

LineageOS
    Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Tablet SGP621 & SGP611

In the beginning credits goes to:

the AICP rom team
    LineageOS & CM (R.I.P.) team
    Community

Bugs:

• wifi 5ghz not working in some countries, 2.4ghz working fine.
    • Magisk dont work, dont patch boot.img manually, workaround unzip this modded apk and rename apk to zip, the flash via recovery

It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing!
    If you believe you know what you're doing and do a "dirty" flash - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

How to flash for the first time:
    (Again: Don't do it if you don't know it!)

1. Download the ROM, (optional GApps) and transfer them to your device(or sideload via adb)
    2. Boot to recovery.
    3. Wipe the System, Cache, Data and ART/Dalvik cache.
    4. Flash the ROM Zipfile.
    5. Flash the GApps (optional, needed for e.g. Google Playstore to work) or Magisk, use this mod
    6. Reboot and set up your device.

Sources:
    Gitlab
    DOWNLOADS

Recovery (Pitchblack Recovery Project, pbrp)

SGP621 LTE

SGP611 WIFI

ROM

SGP621 LTE, legacy tested OrangeFox-Recovery, pbrp see above
    build 20230424 april patch level
    optional lineage recovery (no touch, use volume up/down and power)

SGP611 WIFI
    build 20230424 april patch level
    optional lineage recovery (no touch, use volume up/down and power)
    Updated SGP611 build: sensors and camera fixed
    download
    Any skilled tester here? i make a build for the SGP611, now i need some brave tester, you should know how to collect debug data like "adb logcat > boot01.log".

ROM IS UNTESTED, IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW BRING IT BACK TO LIFE FROM A BOOTLOOP, DONT WRITE ME!

write me a message to get a download link.
    see #2 for download
    Hello, a SGP611 updated build would be appreciated. If a developer reads my prayer, please help :)