[ROM] ZenFone 3 OREO BETA LEAKED FOR ZE552KL

Successfully installed Oreo Beta on ZenFone 3 ZE552KL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MetaliumSP

Jan 8, 2011
That's right brother...
One of my friend had tried... But installation aborted..

Follow the video which i have suggested and you just try it out....
Stop promoting and spamming of that channel/video. You have 3 posts so far and 2 of them is are promoting the same thing.
The OP have the tutorial with all info needed to proceed sucessfully on the update.
All the people have to do is read carefully before ask the same question over and over again.

Reactions: akaSk8krew

Nithin pichy

Jan 15, 2018
Stop promoting and spamming of that channel/video. You have 3 posts so far and 2 of them is are promoting the same thing.
The OP have the tutorial with all info needed to proceed sucessfully on the update.
All the people have to do is read carefully before ask the same question over and over again.

you are ryt brother... It's clearly mentioned over here ...
But this rom only works with the specefied version of rom ... ( ending with 75) but Asus has already provided update to higher version... U wont be able to install that rom if u are in higher version.... I also updated to higher version and that video helped me in installing this rom... That's why i suggested that video.... I think that would be helpful to some of the users

MetaliumSP

Jan 8, 2011
you are ryt brother... It's clearly mentioned over here ...
But this rom only works with the specefied version of rom ... ( ending with 75) but Asus has already provided update to higher version... U wont be able to install that rom if u are in higher version.... I also updated to higher version and that video helped me in installing this rom... That's why i suggested that video.... I think that would be helpful to some of the users
Quoted from OP Tutorial:
"1) Make sure that your ZenFone 3 ZE552KL running on WW-14.2020.1711.75 with stock recovery. (Installing via TWRP will NOT work)"
Quoted from post #48:
"bro just download .75 and flash it from stock recovery. I downgraded to .56 at first at it was successfull. Then i started downloading .75.
No need to unlock bootloader or install twrp."
Again, all the people have to do is READ.
Nothing more nothing less.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your help, but I don't think this is the right way.

G

GuestK0093

Really ? Weird. Wrong certificate make you cant flash or update even you use ze552kl recovery.

I was having a few errors too, so I've flashed the recovery and tried again: everything OK.

I did that:
- flashed Nougat recovery from ZE552KL
- factory reset/wipe cache
- installed WW-14.2020.1711.75 (I know there's a zip here without verification, but meh)
- installed Oreo

The Nougat installation took about 2 minutes, and the Oreo 10 minutes or so

To get back to Nougat (and ZE520KL recovery) I did the reverse, so I've flashed the Nougat recovery from ZE520KL, a new factory reset/wipe cache and installed the latest one (WW-14.2020.1712.85 so far)

aekkavitN

Jan 17, 2018
Can I update oreo beta from WW-14.2020.1712.85 ?

or It requires only from WW-14.2020.1711.75 ?

Please answer me I want to know

[email protected]@

Nov 3, 2016

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180119-004108.jpg
    Screenshot_20180119-004108.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 262
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts