[rom] [zeroltexx,zerofltexx,..can] crDroid 4,5,6 (unofficial) (8,9,10)

Search This thread

Wexy

May 9, 2012
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Nope, they can't hear me on other side.

Hey guys, i just tried this rom for the last day and it is very fast, reliable and smooth. wifi is great, beter that pixel experiance, which i had been find a bit slugish, even after fresh install.

But with no calls or camera, i cant stay on.

At this stage i might go all the way back to Marduk V4.5 for everything to work.

Again, great rom, i will deinatly try again when calls and camera are up and running.

JordanBleu

Nov 26, 2019
Mic during calls still doesn't work. Reporting problems has any effect or we just say it?

I don't want to offend the developer, but... You can see on their profile they're from Ukraine, so maybe they know just a little (but really a little) bit of English and the only thing they say is "new builds coming soon, new builds: [link to MEGA]" and that may explain why they don't understand when we say "mic doesn't work" or "cam doesn't work" because they don't easily pass through Google Translate for their maternal language and so they ignore the problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also, I've noticed the overall build quality/kernel quality has terribly felt down, and even right now I still have the annoying random reboots problem with this ROM and kernel. I think in my opinion Pixel Experience Plus 10/11 with the developer Exhigh is the best option right now for the S6.

Reactions: zogoibi

achkap

Oct 26, 2009
I don't want to offend the developer, but... You can see on their profile they're from Ukraine, so maybe they know just a little (but really a little) bit of English and the only thing they say is "new builds coming soon, new builds: [link to MEGA]" and that may explain why they don't understand when we say "mic doesn't work" or "cam doesn't work" because they don't easily pass through Google Translate for their maternal language and so they ignore the problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, I've noticed the overall build quality/kernel quality has terribly felt down, and even right now I still have the annoying random reboots problem with this ROM and kernel. I think in my opinion Pixel Experience Plus 10/11 with the developer Exhigh is the best option right now for the S6.
It's a little bit frustrating that we don't get an answer. Either ok will fix that or not ok we can't. But this, keeps going for 4 builds now, and that doesn't make any sense.
I tried pixel . But from one hand the battery life, and on the other the slow charging prevented me from using it more than a week. The May build of crdroid is the best rom I ve every used in s6, especially the battery life or has. It is the only rom that lasted a day without charging. The only problem is that the proximity sensor doesn't work as it should during calls, and sometimes you have to reboot to get a signal. Other than that, it is perfect...

Reactions: zogoibi

achkap

Oct 26, 2009
Used repo from rippe, he will probably fix errors.
Sorry for inconvenience.
We don't say these things as an insult or something like that. I didn't know if you read the problems so that you can fix them. It's ok if you won't but I wanted to know if you read the thread.
Thanks

Albertsilva

Apr 15, 2018
Por favor, enviem um link com a crdroid zeroltexx v 6.12 para galaxy s6 edge porque uso a versão 6.5 e tenho problemas com conexão do chip movel

Translation: Please send a link with crdroid zeroltexx v 6.12 to galaxy s6 edge because i use version 6.5 and i have problems with mobile chip connection

Last edited by a moderator:

Albertsilva

Apr 15, 2018
Estou tendo problemas com zeroltexx v6.5 desconectando meu cartão SIM de segundo para segundo, por favor me envie atualização (Samsung galaxy s6 edge)

Translation: I'm having problems with zeroltexx v6.5 disconnecting my SIM card every second, please send me an update (Samsung galaxy s6 edge)

Last edited by a moderator:

adiahnaf6

Dec 13, 2020
Everybody here is appreciating how good may/june build of crdroid 10 is!which does not have any camera/in call mic issues..I found that crdroid offers better battery backup than other roms out there and also has built in face unlocking..so wanted to flash the may build/june build which was without any major issue..now I get to notice that links are shut down for old builds..can any good soul upload the build which did not have issues and thus help me ..pls?

asimali2243

Jan 8, 2016
Islamabad
Everybody here is appreciating how good may/june build of crdroid 10 is!which does not have any camera/in call mic issues..I found that crdroid offers better battery backup than other roms out there and also has built in face unlocking..so wanted to flash the may build/june build which was without any major issue..now I get to notice that links are shut down for old builds..can any good soul upload the build which did not have issues and thus help me ..pls?
i have the may build..i can share it with you if @transi1 allows it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    url]

Based on LineageOS with extra goodies.

This is a free AOSP / LOS Android based ROM bringing a lot of custom features ported from AOSPA, SlimRoms, OmniRom and many others great roms out there
    crDroid brings what Android have of most advanced in terms of customization and stability.

Enjoy!

Contributors
    transi
    Android OS Version: 10.x

Thnx: ripee

Version Information
    Source: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: https://github.com/enesuzun2002?tab=repositories

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/vkb4lgbjcjjz1/zero

Newest download link in last post
    Heya! Tested this ROM on the S6 Edge G925F, so here's a little overview/report :D
    A little Warning though. Like udit557 already mentioned, Gapps are causing the ROM to instantly reboot after getting to the WiFi Setup Screen. However, without Gapps, the ROM is working fine.

What's Working?
    ~ WiFi
    ~ Calls
    ~ NFC
    ~ Bluetooth
    ~ Mobile Data (2G/3G/4G/LTE)
    ~ Fingerprint
    ~ Navigation Bar
    ~ Adaway (in-built)
    ~ Change UI Style (although it gives you a fc message "system ui has stopped" while applying a new Theme)
    ~ Downloads using the in-built Browser are working well, depending on your Internet Speed it downloads even a 200MB Gapps Package pretty fast :D

Other things:
    ~ SELinux: Enforcing
    ~ In-Built Root
    ~ Security Patch: 5 July 2018 (which is the latest Patch for now :D)
    ~ Doze / Ambient Display: Working
    ~ Edge Gestures (Pretty cool Feature I think :))
    ~ Has about 50+ different Fonts

What's NOT Working:
    ~ Disable HW Keys -> HW Keys are still functional after activating this
    ~ Once again: Gapps are causing reboot! Instant Reboots after getting to the WiFi Setup Screen.

That's it for now! :D
    new build: crDroidAndroid-10.0-20200501-zeroltexx-v6.5.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/44h7slcktppne/zero
    new build: crDroidAndroid-8.1-20190124-zeroltexx-v4.7.2.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/vkb4lgbjcjjz1/zero
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone