[rom] [zeroltexx,zerofltexx,..can] crDroid 4,5,6 (unofficial) (8,9,10)

Search This thread

adiahnaf6

Dec 13, 2020
Basically every dev wants the users of their roms to get a good experience ..you can go watch the old conversation in this thread that transi1 has some kind of issues to deal with english and for some unknown reasons,he has been ignoring this thread for a long time ..no new builds are coming soon ..since june every build he brought,came with issues for unknown reasons ..he fixed bugs back in android 8 and android 9 but with android 10 there is a communication gap between him and the users ..he does not either have a telegram account so that i can go ask him for his permission ..now he published the may build ..he wanted people to use it ..if i downloaded it,i could have kept it and it has no issues with him..it is also a free content ..so ethically i see nothing wrong to be able to use the may build ..so sir i beg you pls share the may build with us ..Mr.Transi1 would not want to restrict us from that i guess

adiahnaf6

Dec 13, 2020
Bro i am also a pakistanu so i seek your sincere help..pls be kind to me pls..your telegram pls ..(the reply is to the man who said he had the may build)

asimali2243

Jan 8, 2016
Islamabad
pls i beg you, pls post the link
Basically every dev wants the users of their roms to get a good experience ..you can go watch the old conversation in this thread that transi1 has some kind of issues to deal with english and for some unknown reasons,he has been ignoring this thread for a long time ..no new builds are coming soon ..since june every build he brought,came with issues for unknown reasons ..he fixed bugs back in android 8 and android 9 but with android 10 there is a communication gap between him and the users ..he does not either have a telegram account so that i can go ask him for his permission ..now he published the may build ..he wanted people to use it ..if i downloaded it,i could have kept it and it has no issues with him..it is also a free content ..so ethically i see nothing wrong to be able to use the may build ..so sir i beg you pls share the may build with us ..Mr.Transi1 would not want to restrict us from that i guess
old may build guys...use it with PE+ kernel from exhigh for an even impressive battery life....;)

adiahnaf6

Dec 13, 2020
Can't thank you enough bro !!!
Just awesome you are..
Thanks alismali..
I would love to talk to you..you got a telegram??
And also which kernel is best for battery backup on s6
The pixel experience one?
Or is there any kernel else which gives even better ?
Pixel experience battery backup is slightly better from what can be called poor..so I can't relate

jaleeedrajs

Sep 28, 2020
Can't thank you enough bro !!!
Just awesome you are..
Thanks alismali..
I would love to talk to you..you got a telegram??
And also which kernel is best for battery backup on s6
The pixel experience one?
Or is there any kernel else which gives even better ?
Pixel experience battery backup is slightly better from what can be called poor..so I can't relate
have you installed the rom..?
which model you have
i am trying to install it on zerofltexx but its not installing

jaleeedrajs

Sep 28, 2020
i tried to install it on zerofle but it failed
Screenshot_2021-02-24-02-55-11.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    url]

Based on LineageOS with extra goodies.

This is a free AOSP / LOS Android based ROM bringing a lot of custom features ported from AOSPA, SlimRoms, OmniRom and many others great roms out there
    crDroid brings what Android have of most advanced in terms of customization and stability.

Enjoy!

Contributors
    transi
    Android OS Version: 10.x

Thnx: ripee

Version Information
    Source: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: https://github.com/enesuzun2002?tab=repositories

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/vkb4lgbjcjjz1/zero

Newest download link in last post
    Heya! Tested this ROM on the S6 Edge G925F, so here's a little overview/report :D
    A little Warning though. Like udit557 already mentioned, Gapps are causing the ROM to instantly reboot after getting to the WiFi Setup Screen. However, without Gapps, the ROM is working fine.

What's Working?
    ~ WiFi
    ~ Calls
    ~ NFC
    ~ Bluetooth
    ~ Mobile Data (2G/3G/4G/LTE)
    ~ Fingerprint
    ~ Navigation Bar
    ~ Adaway (in-built)
    ~ Change UI Style (although it gives you a fc message "system ui has stopped" while applying a new Theme)
    ~ Downloads using the in-built Browser are working well, depending on your Internet Speed it downloads even a 200MB Gapps Package pretty fast :D

Other things:
    ~ SELinux: Enforcing
    ~ In-Built Root
    ~ Security Patch: 5 July 2018 (which is the latest Patch for now :D)
    ~ Doze / Ambient Display: Working
    ~ Edge Gestures (Pretty cool Feature I think :))
    ~ Has about 50+ different Fonts

What's NOT Working:
    ~ Disable HW Keys -> HW Keys are still functional after activating this
    ~ Once again: Gapps are causing reboot! Instant Reboots after getting to the WiFi Setup Screen.

That's it for now! :D
    new build: crDroidAndroid-10.0-20200501-zeroltexx-v6.5.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/44h7slcktppne/zero
    new build: crDroidAndroid-8.1-20190124-zeroltexx-v4.7.2.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/vkb4lgbjcjjz1/zero
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone