[rom] [zeroltexx,zerofltexx,..can] crDroid 4,5,6 (unofficial) (8,9,10)

Search This thread

sindo1986

Aug 9, 2018
Reactions: transi1

johansson

Apr 6, 2009
Seoul
Camera force closes when you switch to front camera on Google camera,

Attachments

• event.log
    318.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

zogoibi

Aug 18, 2011
This ROM is great! I love it. Thanks @transi1. Snappy, light, prerooted... Everything works fine in my device (zeroltexx): camera, wifi, nfc, bluetooth, brightness...

Unfortunately, most of the time (though not always) I'm experiencing a terrible battery leak, enough to drain the power in only a few hours, from 100% to 0%, even in airplane mode, AOD off, all apps killed, aggressive power saver and every possible customization set to save battery. No Gapps, no MicroG, only three or four rather innocent apps installed. Usually, rebooting the device stops the leak (if I don't use it at all after the reboot); but once I start using it again (for anything - say, simply searching something online, or opening the maps app), the leak begins, and it doesn't stop unless I reboot again.

After such full-to-empty power trances, the battery usage simply reports "Phone idle", "Mobile network standby" and "Android system" as having used around 10-15% juice each. Screen, 1-2%. All of which together amounts to, maximum, 40-45% off the battery power (which is already too much for an idle phone in deep sleep, but well). No other process shows up as having used any juice. Where has the rest of it gone?

Is somebody else experiencing this issue? Any suggestion how can I try to track down the culprit?

[EDIT] Somewhere I read that the battery leak might have something to do with the modem/baseband version, and suggested to update it. Mine reports G925FXXU6ERC7. Hope that's updated enough. (However, I'm not sure if that's the real baseband installed, or just what the ROM reports.)

Last edited:

fnlock

Mar 10, 2019
This ROM is great! I love it. Thanks @transi1. Snappy, light, prerooted... Everything works fine in my device (zeroltexx): camera, wifi, nfc, bluetooth, brightness...

Unfortunately, most of the time (though not always) I'm experiencing a terrible battery leak, enough to drain the power overnight, in just a few hours, from 100% to 0%, even in airplane mode, AOD off, all apps killed, aggressive power saver and every possible customization set to save battery. No Gapps, no MicroG, only three or four rather innocent apps installed. Usually, rebooting the device stops the leak (if I don't use it at all after the reboot); but once I start using it again for anything -say, simply searching something on the wikipedia, or opening the maps app- the leak starts over and doesn't stop unless I reboot again.

When checking the battery usage after such full-to-empty power leaks, the system simply reports "Phone idle", "Mobile network standby" and "Android system" as having used around 10-15% juice each, maximum. Screen, 1-2%. That would amount to as much as 40-45% off the battery power (which is already very excessive for an idle phone in deep sleep, but well). No other process shows up as having used any juice. Where has the rest gone?

Someone else is having this issue? Any suggestion how can I try to track the culprit?

[EDIT] Somewhere I read that the battery leak might have something to do with the modem/baseband version, and suggested to update it. Mine reports G925FXXU6ERC7. Hope that's updated enough. (However, I'm not sure if that's the real baseband installed, or just what the ROM reports.)
mine is draining 10% overnight from fullcharge no background apps open
but in ver5.5 1% to 2% only. thats why i go back to 5.5
maybe its in the G925X models
mine is G920S

transi1

Jun 9, 2015
Short Changelog:
- Initial crDroid v5.7 code
- Updated to August Security patches
- Added power saving feature while charging in charger mode (phone off while connected to charger - should speed up charge time)
- Fixed type header clock strings for Q Clock
- Updated some gaming mode stuff
- Updated translations
- Some other small changes

fnlock

Mar 10, 2019
this 5.7 is very good for me. charging while playing games even its overheating 1% per 8mins ..in prev. ver. its draining even in charging .
Thanks! you did great this time.

transi1

Jun 9, 2015
short changelog:
- Added more fonts (Fira-Sans, Neoneon, Roboto-variants)
- Added ability for Recorder to capture audio output
- Added QS tile for recorder to initiate records faster
- Added ability to change custom animation values with seekbar (developer options)
- Some other fixes here and there
- Updated translations

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    url]

Based on LineageOS with extra goodies.

This is a free AOSP / LOS Android based ROM bringing a lot of custom features ported from AOSPA, SlimRoms, OmniRom and many others great roms out there
    crDroid brings what Android have of most advanced in terms of customization and stability.

Enjoy!

Contributors
    transi
    Android OS Version: 10.x

Thnx: ripee

Version Information
    Source: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: https://github.com/enesuzun2002?tab=repositories

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/vkb4lgbjcjjz1/zero

Newest download link in last post
    Heya! Tested this ROM on the S6 Edge G925F, so here's a little overview/report :D
    A little Warning though. Like udit557 already mentioned, Gapps are causing the ROM to instantly reboot after getting to the WiFi Setup Screen. However, without Gapps, the ROM is working fine.

What's Working?
    ~ WiFi
    ~ Calls
    ~ NFC
    ~ Bluetooth
    ~ Mobile Data (2G/3G/4G/LTE)
    ~ Fingerprint
    ~ Navigation Bar
    ~ Adaway (in-built)
    ~ Change UI Style (although it gives you a fc message "system ui has stopped" while applying a new Theme)
    ~ Downloads using the in-built Browser are working well, depending on your Internet Speed it downloads even a 200MB Gapps Package pretty fast :D

Other things:
    ~ SELinux: Enforcing
    ~ In-Built Root
    ~ Security Patch: 5 July 2018 (which is the latest Patch for now :D)
    ~ Doze / Ambient Display: Working
    ~ Edge Gestures (Pretty cool Feature I think :))
    ~ Has about 50+ different Fonts

What's NOT Working:
    ~ Disable HW Keys -> HW Keys are still functional after activating this
    ~ Once again: Gapps are causing reboot! Instant Reboots after getting to the WiFi Setup Screen.

That's it for now! :D
    new build: crDroidAndroid-10.0-20200501-zeroltexx-v6.5.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/44h7slcktppne/zero
    new builds!

Main changes:
    crDroid 7.19
    GPU underclock, overclock and undervolt support
    CPU undervolt support
    Initial release for edge models

I do not have a zeroltexx or any edge model, so testing would be appreciated!

As always here is my shot in the dark asking for you to contribute to the lineage 19 project. :D

just a quick release while i work on selinux

enjoy