[ROM][ZNH2KAS254] Cyanogen OS 13.1 [Rooted][TWRP flashable]

Search This thread

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
This is a twrp flashable Rooted version of the newest CM13 update number ZNH2KAS254

Screens:

The only other change made to it other than being twrp compatible is that it is rooted with SuperSU

For GPL reasons I am required to say that this is the stock update with no changes made to the kernel, all source for this kernel would be found via cyanogens release of it.

Downloads ZNH2KAS254:
SINCE THIS USES SYSTEMLESS ROOT, TWRP WILL ASK TO INSTALL SUPERSU, DO NOT CHOOSE TO INSTALL IT.
Google Drive
Android File Host

Old Downloads
Downloads ZNH2KAS1KN:
SINCE THIS USES SYSTEMLESS ROOT, TWRP WILL ASK TO INSTALL SUPERSU, DO NOT CHOOSE TO INSTALL IT.
Google Drive
Android File Host

Downloads ZNH0EAS2JK:
Google Drive
Android File Host

Downloads YOG7DAS2K1:
Google Drive
Android File Host

YOG4PAS3JL:
Google Drive
Android File Host

YOG4PAS2QL:
Google Drive
Android File Host

YOG4PAS1N0 (based off the 2nd update release):
Google Drive
Android File Host

Credits:
Cyanogen for ROM
Chainfire for SuperSU

Last edited:

gugas123

Mar 26, 2015
Link is OK.
Downloading

---------- Post added at 23:40 ---------- Previous post was at 23:06 ----------

Working perfect
Thanks

jjrojo

Mar 19, 2013
Really changes? I downloaded official full ROM and flashed with twrp with no problems and rooted automatically by twrp.

Reactions: cgiAlexis

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
Really changes? I downloaded official full ROM and flashed with twrp with no problems and rooted automatically by twrp.
If you were able to do that then you don't need to flash this. Twrp wouldn't flash it for me so I used the assert lines from a cm12.1 nightly, and then added the superSU flashing

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

jjrojo

Mar 19, 2013
If you were able to do that then you don't need to flash this. Twrp wouldn't flash it for me so I used the assert lines from a cm12.1 nightly, and then added the superSU flashing

Sorry I don't knew that people is having trouble flashing this.
Thank you for your work, secure very appreciated.

Reactions: cgiAlexis

johnb380

Jan 25, 2011
Masury, Ohio
Anyone have just the firmware or radio from this?

There isn't any this time around AFAIK at least!

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

So anyone that is running this Rom noticed any bugs? Anything not working right? Anything new compared to cm12.1? Any comments on how its running? Any info would help since CM has pulled it I was wondering what the issue was to make them take it off the rollout.

Top Liked Posts