• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROMeOS²][GER][01MAR|FERTIG] v1.90.1 (21018.1.6.0) | PLS UPDATE YOUR DEVICE A.S.A.P !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

s.bonito

May 11, 2008
I'm having the same problems. Sometimes when I don't get a fix after 15 minutes, I have to soft reset my mobile, then gps just works fine.

My radio version: 1.02.25.32

Cya,

Viper BJK

Have you tried these settings?

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\Multiplexer

MaxBufferSize = 256

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\Drivers

InputBufferSize = 256
OutputBufferSize = 128
SleepOnNoData = 1000

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\Drivers\GPSOneDevice

PollInterval = 250

My Log files are set to 0.

tranquillo

Aug 16, 2005
near innsbruck
hello to everyone else!
cause i have some programs installed i would like to ask you, how you proceed after a new rom flash, which backup appz do you use, and if you use sashimi (automated installer)!
thx to everyone

hi manolo,
i used once sprite backup after flashing to a new rom, but it was a bit buggy. so now if i install a new rom i wait for an quiet evening, flash and install all apps and settings...
and enjoy a clean, fast new vario IV ;)

tyguy

Feb 11, 2008
SoCal
I don't suggest to restore any apps because it may interfere with registry keys, though some backup tools have a special mode for ROM upgrades (worked 50:50 for me so I rather install apps and keys separately). Look into tools like Sashimi or SDCONFIG.TXT combined with autorun (there are 100s of threads regarding this subject).
Backup only PIM data (contacts and emails).
I use SPB Backup since sprite left me once standing in the rain due to incompatibility issues from ROM to ROM.

nordgixxer

Oct 19, 2007
Nortorf, Germany
@Monx: Thanks for the German Version of your ROM- i love it

There is one thing i recognized:

When i installed software from sbsh,e.g. pocketbreeze or weather, i couldn´t choose between the languages. normally there is a drop-down-menu, but when pressing the down menu, nothing happened. i tried to press "d" to get to the german language (d-->deutschland) and had succes on both installations. But why isn´t it possible to choose directly in the menu, cause normally it pops out when pressing it?

borisku

Hy, monx,
for me it would be great to have a non manila version, cause i want to try a really fast tp ... thx a lot...
Boris
@nordgixxer: have a look at shsb.de, there is a solution for your problem, i know that i ve read about that prob there........ the boys are very helpfull there, look in the threats or ask in the "brüllschachtel" (kind of chat) ... for me it was no prob with pocket breeze or pocket weather, but i first installed them via a restored backup .... did you change the settings of your tp to german??

Last edited:

washi

Apr 3, 2007
Hi,

thank you for another great rom monx. no problems so far :)

can someone tell me how to get back the menu when i press the area around volume, connections, notifications etc. on the top bar?

tried to search for it but did not find anything.

washi

washi

Apr 3, 2007
i mean the menu with bigger clock, volume and notifications which did pop up in 1.4 when i press the area around them.

atm when i click the volume button volume menu appears directly. but the small buttons are hard to press without stylus.

Status
Not open for further replies.