[ROMs] [AOSP Based][5.1.1] Nexus Experience - Release 9.8.2

Search This thread

crzlloid

Mar 1, 2015
Bangalore
Dowloaded, flashed... and removed.

Seriously, either I am doing something wrong or the ambient light sensor issue is just too significant for me.
How can you close a call with the screen dead? Is there a way to disable the ambient light sensor?
Otherwise, calls would remain open until I manually remove the battery.

Other than that, no other unmentioned bug found
In buttons, you can enable the "Press power button to end call". Hope this helps :)

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Please, can anyone tell me how to flash this Rom, because after the phone boots, it shows "setup wizard has stopped"and am unable to use it.please tell me what to do. Am using Redmi 2(1gb Ram) Indian version. Thanks in advance
It might be because you are not signed in with a Google account, this tends to happen. Try signing in and complete the setup

helixpomatia

Nov 12, 2010
In buttons, you can enable the "Press power button to end call". Hope this helps :)

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

It might be because you are not signed in with a Google account, this tends to happen. Try signing in and complete the setup
Rom is not working with dedicated NX Gapps. Try stock Gapps to flash. I had the same issue.

sorry it was dedicateid to naveenkumarph

Kaejin

Feb 21, 2014
Recife
plus.google.com
To fixing proximity issue, replace the file "sensors.msm8916.so" located in system> lib> hw> [at first delete the existent file then paste it here] it will fix proximity. {dont forget to extract this file first}
file location "system / lib / hw" and make sure about permissions. it should be rw.r.r

Got this on MIUI forum and worked for me. ^^

Attachments

• sensors.msm8916.rar
    21.8 KB · Views: 105

zxcvbnnm

Dec 1, 2010
To fixing proximity issue, replace the file "sensors.msm8916.so" located in system> lib> hw> [at first delete the existent file then paste it here] it will fix proximity. {dont forget to extract this file first}
file location "system / lib / hw" and make sure about permissions. it should be rw.r.r

Got this on MIUI forum and worked for me. ^^

Its work but screen off have too big delay. Hope that will be incluted in next release with better sensitive of proximity sensor.

sallu08

Mar 12, 2013
New Delhi
Stuck at "Checking Connection" screen

So, I just flashed this rom and the gapps. The phone booted properly but at the initial setup, i'm stuck at "checking connection" screen. I tried using different wi-fi networks and even mobile data but nothing seems to work! :(
I'm using redmi 2 prime

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank You

1emrys1

May 29, 2013
So, I just flashed this rom and the gapps. The phone booted properly but at the initial setup, i'm stuck at "checking connection" screen. I tried using different wi-fi networks and even mobile data but nothing seems to work! :(
I'm using redmi 2 prime

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank You
Give it 5 minutes. Or clean flash the rom.. Boot it up. Then flash gapps later.

Sent from Redmi 2 using Tapatalk

sallu08

Mar 12, 2013
New Delhi
Give it 5 minutes. Or clean flash the rom.. Boot it up. Then flash gapps later.

Sent from Redmi 2 using Tapatalk

Wiped everything. Flashed rom and booted (didn't flash gapps). Still the same. No progress from "checking connection" screen!
And not just 5 mins, I gave it an hour :p

Please help :crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEXUS ROM FOR REDMI 2

Based on AOSP Code from Google
    All stable CM12.1 features
    Android 5.1.1 merged
    Fully user experience of Nexus devices since first boot
    Heads Up Enabler/Disabler and Heads Up for all notifications options
    Notification ticker option
    Lock screen custom shortcuts
    FAB for Clear all recents
    Clock and Date customizations
    Network traffic on Status bar with Auto hide option
    More Animation scales
    Option to add Sound panel to power menu
    Advanced IME options
    Option to disable Quick settings on lock screen
    Intelliactive governor as default CPU governor
    MAKO Hotplug (From Franco Kernel) as default CPU Hotplug
    Battery friendly
    Release 3.0 and up use WebViewGoogle instead of AOSP WebView and can be updated from Play Store like Stock ROM when an update is available.

See the changelog page to see all features
    https://nxrom.us/changelog.html

DOWNLOAD ROM AND GAPPS

https://nxrom.us/redmi2.html

SITE
    https://nxrom.us/

SOURCE
    https://github.com/nexusexperience

Know issues
    Noise at first 5 seconds on audio recording

Credits: Anderson Aragão
    Zhao Wei Liew (aka. zwliew)
    Ketut P. Kumajaya (aka. kumajaya)
    Google
    Cyanogemod
    Paranoid Android
    Slim Roms
    NX G+ Community
    Follow us in our community --->> http://goo.gl/vr6yBT
    Dowloaded, flashed... and removed.

Seriously, either I am doing something wrong or the ambient light sensor issue is just too significant for me.
    How can you close a call with the screen dead? Is there a way to disable the ambient light sensor?
    Otherwise, calls would remain open until I manually remove the battery.

Other than that, no other unmentioned bug found

Please, can anyone tell me how to flash this Rom, because after the phone boots, it shows "setup wizard has stopped"and am unable to use it.please tell me what to do. Am using Redmi 2(1gb Ram) Indian version. Thanks in advance
    Will this rom work with Redmi 2 Prime. Please reply, i really would love to use this. I want lollipop. :p
    Yes, I have Redmi 2 Prime and works great!
    Will this rom work with Redmi 2 Prime. Please reply, i really would love to use this. I want lollipop. :p
    Yes, I am using it on my Redmi 2 Prime. Very smooth experience!
    I can't sync some erro dev told me to dirty flash rom n gapps bt still i havr problem

Ohke bro thnx
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone