ROMs for the S6/S6 Edge

Search This thread

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Can we use them in unison, or will there be 2 separate forums, one for S6 and another for the S6 Edge? I'm betting more people get the regular S6, but the S6 Edge looks wayyyy to sexy for me to pass up so I think I will be getting that. I'm worried though that there will be little community support for it... but if we could use regular S6 ROMs then it's not a factor at all, buut if we CAN'T use regular S6 ROMs, then it's kind of a big deal lol. :confused:

thyttel

Oct 16, 2007
There is already a separate S6 and S6 Edge forum. You are in the regular S6 forum now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tokuzumi

Nov 25, 2008
If samsung were to do themselves a favor, they would use the same rom for both the S6, and the S6 edge. I think there are only a couple of additional features the edge will have that the S6 won't. I hope sammy does a

If samsung edge then
samsung edge feature
end if

(I'm a VB guy, not a Java or C guy)

It would mean updates could roll out to both devices in tandem, and S6 roms would work on the edge, and vice versa. But I'm sure that won't happen. I'd like to be wrong, though.

Reactions: ixnayondahombre

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If samsung were to do themselves a favor, they would use the same rom for both the S6, and the S6 edge. I think there are only a couple of additional features the edge will have that the S6 won't. I hope sammy does a

If samsung edge then
    samsung edge feature
    end if

(I'm a VB guy, not a Java or C guy)

It would mean updates could roll out to both devices in tandem, and S6 roms would work on the edge, and vice versa. But I'm sure that won't happen. I'd like to be wrong, though.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone