ROMs for the S6/S6 Edge

Search This thread

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Can we use them in unison, or will there be 2 separate forums, one for S6 and another for the S6 Edge? I'm betting more people get the regular S6, but the S6 Edge looks wayyyy to sexy for me to pass up so I think I will be getting that. I'm worried though that there will be little community support for it... but if we could use regular S6 ROMs then it's not a factor at all, buut if we CAN'T use regular S6 ROMs, then it's kind of a big deal lol. :confused:

David_freestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Yes, there are two sections, this is for regular s6, but there's people who takes about s6 Edge, I don't know why.

tokuzumi

Nov 25, 2008
If samsung were to do themselves a favor, they would use the same rom for both the S6, and the S6 edge. I think there are only a couple of additional features the edge will have that the S6 won't. I hope sammy does a

If samsung edge then
samsung edge feature
end if

(I'm a VB guy, not a Java or C guy)

It would mean updates could roll out to both devices in tandem, and S6 roms would work on the edge, and vice versa. But I'm sure that won't happen. I'd like to be wrong, though.

Reactions: ixnayondahombre

mattman83

Jan 19, 2011
Brisbane
Roms will be easy to port between the two, but it's unlikely you'll be able to directly flash a regular rom to an edge.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If samsung were to do themselves a favor, they would use the same rom for both the S6, and the S6 edge. I think there are only a couple of additional features the edge will have that the S6 won't. I hope sammy does a

If samsung edge then
    samsung edge feature
    end if

(I'm a VB guy, not a Java or C guy)

It would mean updates could roll out to both devices in tandem, and S6 roms would work on the edge, and vice versa. But I'm sure that won't happen. I'd like to be wrong, though.