• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Roms for xperia neo v

Search This thread

DarkStryder

Dec 16, 2012
Antequera
Hi I have the xperia neo v amd im searching for a rom that is very fast. Ive tried ultumate hd, jelly sandwich l, cm9/10 but find them very laggy the only rom ive found that good are gingerbread roms!!! So Im going to get to the question.. Is there a rom that has the ics user interface but is quick like gingerbread? I would like to have the ics google play store but on gingerbread that quick and stable. So I would like to know if anyone knows of a rom that gingerbread with with ics ui and play store! Please help! Open to any suggestion. Thanks!! :)

Sent from my Neo V UHD using Xda Premium

Ghostfreak NB

Aug 11, 2012
Mumbai
All Roms are nice.... Can't zero down to just One Rom
Many neo/v GB Roms too ... You can check my Sig for links and afaik codename was quite stable GB but I can't comment now since 3-4 GB Roms have also been added and I've not tried it....

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

Reactions: DarkStryder

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All Roms are nice.... Can't zero down to just One Rom
    Many neo/v GB Roms too ... You can check my Sig for links and afaik codename was quite stable GB but I can't comment now since 3-4 GB Roms have also been added and I've not tried it....

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium