1. Rename the 2PSTIMG_A16_DWGL_M60_DESIRE_SENSE70GP_HTC_India_SE A_1.02.400.1_Radio_0.57.62.0506_CNV_1.47_09B_relea se_485282_combined_signed_2.zip file to just 2PSTIMG.zip (Important)
2. Remove and connect your Memory card with a Card reader (Important) in computer and copy the above file to the root of memory card. Don't insert your memory card to your device now (Important)
3. Press and hold volume down button and power on the device.
4. Select FastBoot from the boot menu in device and connect to the computer with usb cable.
5. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot in computer
6. press and hold shift button and right click inside the folder and select 'open command window here'
1. Flash stock recovery of HTC desire 630 using the following command in the command window (example : Fastboot flash recovery
Fastboot flash recovery "your location " recovery_signed.img file
System image is too large to flash... My device is Europe variant..
My device is stuck at HTC boot logo... I think that system image is empty or the boot image is different than mine.. PLS help me. I'm not noob in android devices but this phone is hard to fix..