Roms that currently can be flashed on AT&T S5

Search This thread

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
Does having ND3 or NG3 or whatever the other one is matter? I just got mine yesterday and it says ND3.

Edit: can't take OTAs anymore. Rooted right a way and debloated the hell out of stock. Lol

illtww

Jul 9, 2010
I got a ATT S5 from staples had ND3 as well.. I take it it is an older baseband... I rooted it installed safe-strap and made a backup. :)

Can we run Hyperdrive RLS 19? It is safestarp compatible. I love that rom on the S4!!!

Does having ND3 or NG3 or whatever the other one is matter? I just got mine yesterday and it says ND3.

Edit: can't take OTAs anymore. Rooted right a way and debloated the hell out of stock. Lol

Reactions: K-alz

K-alz

Jun 7, 2013
I got a ATT S5 from staples had ND3 as well.. I take it it is an older baseband... I rooted it installed safe-strap and made a backup. :)

Can we run Hyperdrive RLS 19? It is safestarp compatible. I love that rom on the S4!!!
Is it on the Att forum or is it somewhere else?

Isriam

Sep 12, 2006
what requirements does the safestrap need to flash international roms that don't contain a modem? i noticed alvin's could be flashed, but i'm wondering what makes that possible? I am creating g900f stock roms that are rooted with init.d and wondering if they work on the g900a.

cstayton

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Waite Park, MN.
what requirements does the safestrap need to flash international roms that don't contain a modem? i noticed alvin's could be flashed, but i'm wondering what makes that possible? I am creating g900f stock roms that are rooted with init.d and wondering if they work on the g900a.

Most of the ROM's in the AT&T section are based off of international OEM firmware, Mine for instance is Unity ROM based off of XXNJ1 G900F nothing special about them

Reactions: s8freak

Disabling_Knox

Dec 23, 2014
Carlos,
No chance of me buying an AT&T device. However, if you throw a base my way and someone was willing to test I would be willing to throw some Dynamic Kat love yalls way.
Brian

Walmart has a pretty loose return policy, and carries the ATT S5. Just drain the battery before return and keep the receipt. It makes for safe experimentation.

...so I hear...
:D

Reactions: Darian71
Jan 14, 2013
Im searching flashable zip version of this rom: "G900FXXU1BNL9_G900FXEO1BNL1_XEO"
On sammobile i searched rom for flash in odin no safestrap...
Sombody have it ?

Thanks

Wysłane z mojego SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

s8freak

Jan 17, 2013
Sanger
Im searching flashable zip version of this rom: "G900FXXU1BNL9_G900FXEO1BNL1_XEO"
On sammobile i searched rom for flash in odin no safestrap...
Sombody have it ?

Thanks

Wysłane z mojego SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

You're asking in the wrong thread you need to ask in the Galaxy S5 international threads.
If you're looking in Sammobile those are .tar files not flashable zips.
Why are you wanting to Odin a G900F .tar is your G900A rooted with Safestrap? If not you won't be able to unlock the bootloader by trying to Odin the G900F onto your device.

Jan 14, 2013
I have safestrap and rooted phone...but i can find flashable zip to flash with safestrap. I think that flashing via odin is unavaible because i have locked bootloader...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app

silrosriv

May 2, 2012
Is there a rom I can flash that fixes the bluetooth music skipping?
Before anyone else replies with a fix for it let me just say that I've tried everything. Clearing the cache, unpairing, resetting.
My only options now are to either flash a rom that has it working or a kernel that does.

s8freak

Jan 17, 2013
Sanger
Before anyone else replies with a fix for it let me just say that I've tried everything. Clearing the cache, unpairing, resetting.
My only options now are to either flash a rom that has it working or a kernel that does.

Which Roms have you flashed? If you have a G900A device you can't flash a kernel.

Nucleartx

Jan 2, 2010
Temple, TX

I have tried to fix it with my own ROM but the problem seems to stem from the phone changing to a lower CPU frequency. Usually happens to me about 30 seconds after I turn the screen off for just a moment.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the APN setting from my total stock AT&T S5 for anyone who needs them, hope it helps.
    So while we wait for the 'Development' area to start filling up with new Roms, I opened this thread for people to share what they have found it currently works from other S5 Forums.

So far I have tried and work:

* Alliance Rom (From the T-mobile Forum) http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2748569
    * Stock International from the International Forum ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2761682)
    * X-Note from the International Forum also works (after removing the Aroma stuff and editing the META-INF folder, Thanks @Skizzy034 for the hint)
    * Vision-X http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2797336
    * Alvin's Stock http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2791067

You have to setup the APN after installing the Roms

*** IMPORTANT***
    If you lose root on when installing International ROMS, use 'towelroot v1' to root v3 seems to not work sometimes.
    I posted this in the safestrap thread. It will help out for this thread also:

(Aroma Based Roms)

You can. You just have to take the stuff you want out of the optional aroma install folders and place them in the corresponding /system folders such as /system/app. Then you have to edit the stuff in the meta-inf folder or, easier, replace the meta-inf folder with one from a non-aroma based rom, then just flash as normal.

Sent from my VK810 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Should people not want choices?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

It has nothing to do with choices, of course choices are good. But when somebody goes into a Samsung purchase with no guarantee of a bootloader unlock let alone root and they say that they hate Touchwiz, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I just think that those people should do their research beforehand and get a phone where they know for sure that they will get what they want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I always laugh when stock android and CM fans purchase a Samsung device and then complain. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone