• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Roms that support Google Photos Unlimited backup?

Search This thread
Hey
So i mainly root my phone and use custom roms to lilerally just to use Google Photos unlimited backup option. I've bought this phone Poco f3 now i cannot find any methot to spoof my device as a Pixel 5 or so. I've tried evoX with magisk module but my device got bootlooped. and also tried pixelplus rom. Didn't help. Can someone help me please.
I WANT MY DEVICE TO SHOW AS PIXEL 5 EVERYWHERE. NOW WHICH ROM SUPPORTS IT 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 please HELP!!

Oxnap

Jun 17, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hey
So i mainly root my phone and use custom roms to lilerally just to use Google Photos unlimited backup option. I've bought this phone Poco f3 now i cannot find any methot to spoof my device as a Pixel 5 or so. I've tried evoX with magisk module but my device got bootlooped. and also tried pixelplus rom. Didn't help. Can someone help me please.
I WANT MY DEVICE TO SHOW AS PIXEL 5 EVERYWHERE. NOW WHICH ROM SUPPORTS IT 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 please HELP!!
So... EvoX has this feature without root :)

Oxnap

Jun 17, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
The unlimited google thing applies only to the Photos, there was a time where Pixels users had 100 GB free at drive, but that's no more. So, yeah, Evox has this feature, but only to Google Photos :)

Reactions: Owlbert8

Animesh Singh

Mar 17, 2014
kathmandu
www.facebook.com
Xiaomi Poco F3
I tried evoX about 3 days ago. its said backing up from your pixel is unlimited and free. but it used my drive storage. there was no option to set the backup resolution in Google Photos app.
Ok im trying again then.
Screenshot_20210728-212704.png

Working on DOTOS

suryaunique

Aug 16, 2019
Hey
use pixel props

Top Liked Posts