• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROMs][TREBLE] OpenKirin AOSP Collection

Search This thread

OldDroid

Recognized Developer
Nov 18, 2012
Berlin
openkirinlogo_sm.png

Welcome to Team OpenKirin AOSP Project. Our goal is to provide
a overall stable AOSP experience across all Huawei/Honor phones
utilizing a Kirin SoC and EMUI 8.0 - either updated or shipped.
So far most of the bugs have been fixed and the ROMs are fully usable
as daily driver - and fully Kirin optimized.

This is the device support section for: Huawei P10 Lite.
Any bugs found on this device(s) can be reported here, please include proper logs if you encounter any issues.

We support 4 ROMs in total as of now - LineageOS (Unofficial), CarbonROM (Official), ResurrectionRemix OS (Official from Beta 2+), OmniRom
You can find all needed guides/roms on our official website: https://openkirin.net

Requirements: basically full stock EMUI 8.0, with stock recovery/ramdisk

Support: Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/EeDpi02ekfeJSBeaV4eqOw

XDA:DevDB Information
OpenKirin Treble ROMs, ROM for the Huawei P10 Lite

Contributors
OldDroid, XePeleato, rcstar6696, surdu_petru
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: EMUI 8.0
Based On: LineageOS, CarbonROM, ResurrectionRemix OS, OmniRom

Version Information

Created 2018-08-13
Last Updated 2018-08-13

Tomasz_Fiedziuk

Jan 27, 2015
I warmly welcome. I will write using a translator because I do not speak English. I was able to install the "Resurection Remix" version. Generally, I am very pleased but I wanted to describe the mistakes I noticed. When I take pictures from the "camera" application, I can not see the image preview. in the second version of the Huawei camera, everything is fine. If I find anything else I will let you know. Regards

Edit 1:

When I turn the camera on the "moving picture" function, the camera starts again with the function turned on and the same happens when I turn this function off.

Last edited:

DeathBell

Apr 23, 2018
I installed Lineage OS and it works like a charm;).
Only one stupid question. I want to install magisk, witch recovery should I use?
Doesn't matter Twrp 0.5 test by Pretoriano80 works great and I was able to install Magisk 16.7. Now I have a tiny problem, whenever I do a safetynet check in Magisk Manager it says that the response is invalid:rolleyes:.

ndg_2000

Jun 24, 2014
Doesn't matter Twrp 0.5 test by Pretoriano80 works great and I was able to install Magisk 16.7. Now I have a tiny problem, whenever I do a safetynet check in Magisk Manager it says that the response is invalid:rolleyes:.
This is something to do with how magisk checks safety net Google have changed something on their servers and now magisk is not able to check.

Wiliz Yei Yei

Feb 27, 2018
Hello, I have had a problem, and that is when installing RR or Lineage Os I get an unbearable message saying "Google Play has not fixed the device" and it does not let me sign in with Google, But Omni Rom does not happen to me..
can someone help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_Messenger_20181101-074852.png
    Screenshot_Messenger_20181101-074852.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 1,834

Wiliz Yei Yei

Feb 27, 2018
Same thing on RR. Any solution?

Yes Brother, I Found One

install the rom, download from the browser the application called ... device ID (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evozi.deviceid) Download the application .....

You execute it and then it will tell you your Google ID in the 2nd option, you will have the problem window in the last option, you will be sorry that you register with Google ... you do it and then it will tell you what to do, obviously this process is simpler than playing with the ADB so lonunico that you should do is copy the ID of the application and paste it on the page and you're done ... reboot the device and no longer give the problem ... doubt? abisar and with pleasure,

I do not speak English, nor am I an expert but it worked

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181104-225852.jpg
    Screenshot_20181104-225852.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 446
Reactions: nickzeptepi

nickzeptepi

Aug 7, 2015
Yes Brother, I Found One

install the rom, download from the browser the application called ... device ID (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evozi.deviceid) Download the application .....

You execute it and then it will tell you your Google ID in the 2nd option, you will have the problem window in the last option, you will be sorry that you register with Google ... you do it and then it will tell you what to do, obviously this process is simpler than playing with the ADB so lonunico that you should do is copy the ID of the application and paste it on the page and you're done ... reboot the device and no longer give the problem ... doubt? abisar and with pleasure,

My problem is that the install stops while it is connecting to google to a page to input the device ID - it hangs in a browser window and does not allow me any further to install the ROM.
Cannot get past the part to link to a google account.

any ideas?

Wiliz Yei Yei

Feb 27, 2018
My problem is that the install stops while it is connecting to google to a page to input the device ID - it hangs in a browser window and does not allow me any further to install the ROM.
Cannot get past the part to link to a google account.

any ideas?

In that case, you have to remove the SIM card from the tray and delete the WiFi networks registered at the time of the configuration process .... and it will automatically send you connection error and leave you to omit

At the end of the Configuration insert the Sim in your Tray and Synchronize your Wi-Fi Network
that was li experience ..

if you like to try ...

Last edited:

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
Hello @OldDroid,
I'm on RR beta3 and have a bluetooth pairing issues, tried with another phone I can pair it after several tries, which is not the case with my smartwatch. It's listed but can't pair, also there is a problem with bluetooth speaker and headphones.
Here, I'm attaching log, from what I found there is a problem with starting some bluetooth service, haven't Googled it at the AOSP source.

Thanks

Attachments

• Log_2018-12-13_20-20-27.txt
    31 KB · Views: 11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    openkirinlogo_sm.png

Welcome to Team OpenKirin AOSP Project. Our goal is to provide
    a overall stable AOSP experience across all Huawei/Honor phones
    utilizing a Kirin SoC and EMUI 8.0 - either updated or shipped.
    So far most of the bugs have been fixed and the ROMs are fully usable
    as daily driver - and fully Kirin optimized.

This is the device support section for: Huawei P10 Lite.
    Any bugs found on this device(s) can be reported here, please include proper logs if you encounter any issues.

We support 4 ROMs in total as of now - LineageOS (Unofficial), CarbonROM (Official), ResurrectionRemix OS (Official from Beta 2+), OmniRom
    You can find all needed guides/roms on our official website: https://openkirin.net

Requirements: basically full stock EMUI 8.0, with stock recovery/ramdisk

Support: Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/EeDpi02ekfeJSBeaV4eqOw

XDA:DevDB Information
    OpenKirin Treble ROMs, ROM for the Huawei P10 Lite

Contributors
    OldDroid, XePeleato, rcstar6696, surdu_petru
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: EMUI 8.0
    Based On: LineageOS, CarbonROM, ResurrectionRemix OS, OmniRom

Version Information

Created 2018-08-13
    Last Updated 2018-08-13
    DeathBell, can you share this twrp, or just a link to download, please? Thanks in advance!

Where did u find twrp ver. 0.5 for P10. Lite from Pretoriano?
    Go to the Recovery thread for the p10 lite and check the 3rd page. There should be a Mega link.
    Hello, I have had a problem, and that is when installing RR or Lineage Os I get an unbearable message saying "Google Play has not fixed the device" and it does not let me sign in with Google, But Omni Rom does not happen to me..
    can someone help me?

Yes Brother, I Found One

hi all
    i m with stock emui 8.0 on p 10 lite, rooted, magisk, twrp
    i understand that i must on stock recovery and the question is
    is it the same to restore the emui with huawei e recorery method , it is easy than flash end after that to flash resurection remix
    and another question is it there a complete changelog of the rom thanks
    U can use Hwota8 to back to stock rom. You will get stock rom with stock recovery and unlocked bootloader..... But, its only functional if you are on earlier version before January security patch. If you are on January security patch it means that rom has inplemented antirollback option and only safe to use service rom for same version of January patch. If you are on January security patch and try to use option to rollback to some previous stock version you will permanently brick phone. It's very imoprtant.

Poslato sa VKY-L29 uz pomoć Tapatoka