[ROMs][TREBLE] OpenKirin AOSP Collection

Search This thread

svetlio359

Sep 21, 2014
hi all
i m with stock emui 8.0 on p 10 lite, rooted, magisk, twrp
i understand that i must on stock recovery and the question is
is it the same to restore the emui with huawei e recorery method , it is easy than flash end after that to flash resurection remix
and another question is it there a complete changelog of the rom thanks

Alexxxx1

Apr 7, 2017
Belgrade
Huawei P30
hi all
is it the same to restore the emui with huawei e recorery method , it is easy than flash end after that to flash resurection remix
U can use Hwota8 to back to stock rom. You will get stock rom with stock recovery and unlocked bootloader..... But, its only functional if you are on earlier version before January security patch. If you are on January security patch it means that rom has inplemented antirollback option and only safe to use service rom for same version of January patch. If you are on January security patch and try to use option to rollback to some previous stock version you will permanently brick phone. It's very imoprtant.

Poslato sa VKY-L29 uz pomoć Tapatoka

Last edited:
Reactions: svetlio359

svetlio359

Sep 21, 2014
hello can someone make me pictures of the lineage os in particular the home screen and especially the settings
does this rom have fm radio app and nfc in settings

djaneski

Dec 9, 2013
Hey guys I have an issue here that I need some help with. I want to flash Omnirom on my p10 lite, and for some reason I am unable to unlock the bootloader. The OEM unlock is checked in dev mode, and in recovery mode it says "phone locked" and "oem unlocked".
Note that the phone is not bought from a carrier and it is not supposed to be locked.
I cannot flash anything through fastboot. I am running stock 8.0 on WAS-LX1 with .383(C432).
I tried to contact Huawei because I found out that only they provide OEM unlock codes, but all they did in response to my e-mail was sending a dead link to where the option on the site was supposed to be, before they stopped providing that service. So, I have no success in unlocking in order to flash.
Am I doing something wrong here, am I missing something or do I just have bad luck with the OEM?
Please, if you do know how to help me out, do provide links because of TMI these last 2 days I am kinda lost around what and where I found.

svetlio359

Sep 21, 2014
you phone is with locked bootloader witch is different from carrier lock you mentioned
the only way is to unlock it with dc unlocker it is cheap ~3 Euros
after that you will be able to flash any custom software

bialy39

Jun 16, 2016
Clean ROM.

Hello.
Do you offer ROMs without Google?
I prefer to have 'clean' ROM without Google apps, Google services, framework etc.
Or maybe somebody can point me to some guide what files i must delete to completely wipe out Google from Android?

Regards.

Last edited:

anvetoti

Jan 21, 2017
Hi I am Tony
I installed on my P10 Lite OmniROM Pie Alpha 6.2 and works great.
After one day I found these problems.
- The Rom don't recognize the cell number (unknown)
- The app messeges (also with the google app ) can't send/recive sms, cause the ROM don't recognize the SMSC number.
I tried to put manually the number with the hidden menu #*#*3646*#*# but nothing to do.
It seems a problem related with SIM Card (yes a tried to restart the phone installing correctelly the SIM Card)
Thank you and sorry for my poor english
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry i did a mistake installing Magisk (too long to explain)
Great work guys!!
TX and sorry

Last edited:

ghassan haddad

Apr 4, 2010
Hi I am Tony
I installed on my P10 Lite OmniROM Pie Alpha 6.2 and works great.
After one day I found these problems.
- The Rom don't recognize the cell number (unknown)
- The app messeges (also with the google app ) can't send/recive sms, cause the ROM don't recognize the SMSC number.
I tried to put manually the number with the hidden menu #*#*3646*#*# but nothing to do.
It seems a problem related with SIM Card (yes a tried to restart the phone installing correctelly the SIM Card)
Thank you and sorry for my poor english
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry i did a mistake installing Magisk (too long to explain)
Great work guys!!
TX and sorry

I installed the same rom and it's really a great one. I don't have the same problems mentioned by you. Did you perform a reset to factory from the recovery before booting up the rom after flashing? it is important

Last edited:

anvetoti

Jan 21, 2017
Bluetooth problem with some devices

A common (see link for other devices huawei and honor) issue for many GSI ROM PIE:
Bluetooth pairing problem with my HUAWEI Band 3 Pro-73F , not solved by changing AVRCP Bluetooth version in developper options.
Bluetooth app crashes without pairing the device. Only way, for me, to sove is to reboot the phone.

(https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/issues/376#issuecomment-470842885)
TX

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    openkirinlogo_sm.png

Welcome to Team OpenKirin AOSP Project. Our goal is to provide
    a overall stable AOSP experience across all Huawei/Honor phones
    utilizing a Kirin SoC and EMUI 8.0 - either updated or shipped.
    So far most of the bugs have been fixed and the ROMs are fully usable
    as daily driver - and fully Kirin optimized.

This is the device support section for: Huawei P10 Lite.
    Any bugs found on this device(s) can be reported here, please include proper logs if you encounter any issues.

We support 4 ROMs in total as of now - LineageOS (Unofficial), CarbonROM (Official), ResurrectionRemix OS (Official from Beta 2+), OmniRom
    You can find all needed guides/roms on our official website: https://openkirin.net

Requirements: basically full stock EMUI 8.0, with stock recovery/ramdisk

Support: Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/EeDpi02ekfeJSBeaV4eqOw

XDA:DevDB Information
    OpenKirin Treble ROMs, ROM for the Huawei P10 Lite

Contributors
    OldDroid, XePeleato, rcstar6696, surdu_petru
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: EMUI 8.0
    Based On: LineageOS, CarbonROM, ResurrectionRemix OS, OmniRom

Version Information

Created 2018-08-13
    Last Updated 2018-08-13
    DeathBell, can you share this twrp, or just a link to download, please? Thanks in advance!

Where did u find twrp ver. 0.5 for P10. Lite from Pretoriano?
    Go to the Recovery thread for the p10 lite and check the 3rd page. There should be a Mega link.
    Hello, I have had a problem, and that is when installing RR or Lineage Os I get an unbearable message saying "Google Play has not fixed the device" and it does not let me sign in with Google, But Omni Rom does not happen to me..
    can someone help me?

Same thing on RR. Any solution?
    Same thing on RR. Any solution?

Yes Brother, I Found One

install the rom, download from the browser the application called ... device ID (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evozi.deviceid) Download the application .....

You execute it and then it will tell you your Google ID in the 2nd option, you will have the problem window in the last option, you will be sorry that you register with Google ... you do it and then it will tell you what to do, obviously this process is simpler than playing with the ADB so lonunico that you should do is copy the ID of the application and paste it on the page and you're done ... reboot the device and no longer give the problem ... doubt? abisar and with pleasure,

I do not speak English, nor am I an expert but it worked
    hi all
    U can use Hwota8 to back to stock rom. You will get stock rom with stock recovery and unlocked bootloader..... But, its only functional if you are on earlier version before January security patch. If you are on January security patch it means that rom has inplemented antirollback option and only safe to use service rom for same version of January patch. If you are on January security patch and try to use option to rollback to some previous stock version you will permanently brick phone. It's very imoprtant.

Poslato sa VKY-L29 uz pomoć Tapatoka
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone