Search This thread

OldDroid

Recognized Developer
Nov 18, 2012
Berlin
openkirinlogo_sm.png

Welcome to Team OpenKirin AOSP Project. Our goal is to provide
a overall stable AOSP experience across all Huawei/Honor phones
utilizing a Kirin SoC and EMUI 8.0 - either updated or shipped.
So far most of the bugs have been fixed and the ROMs are fully usable
as daily driver - and fully Kirin optimized.

This is the device support section for: Huawei P9.
Any bugs found on this device(s) can be reported here, please include proper logs if you encounter any issues.

We support 3 ROMs in total as of now - LineageOS (Unofficial), ResurrectionRemix OS (Official from Beta 2+), OmniRom
You can find all needed guides/roms on our official website: https://openkirin.net

Requirements: basically full stock EMUI 8.0, with stock recovery/ramdisk

Support: Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/EeDpi02ekfeJSBeaV4eqOw

XDA:DevDB Information
OpenKirin Treble ROMs, ROM for the Huawei P9

Contributors
OldDroid, Xepeleato, surdu_petru
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: EMUI 8.0
Based On: LineageOS, CarbonROM, ResurrectionRemix OS, OmniRom

Version Information

Created 2018-08-13
Last Updated 2018-08-27

smileyhead

Dec 6, 2014
Budakeszi
Quick question, if I go back to stock and update to Oreo, will that relock the bootloader?
I forgot to get my unlock code before Huawei stopped providing them and I didn't back up the one I've generated when I originally unlocked it.

Reactions: OptimusPrime8848

OldDroid

Recognized Developer
Nov 18, 2012
Berlin
Quick question, if I go back to stock and update to Oreo, will that relock the bootloader?
I forgot to get my unlock code before Huawei stopped providing them and I didn't back up the one I've generated when I originally unlocked it.
you can grab your unlock code through DC-Unlocker, never used it, but users say it works - approx. 4 bucks.

Regards

albelushi7

May 11, 2016
Finally, I tried RR1,2 Beta and looked good and smooth, maybe need improvement in the performance of the battery ,But so far without error, and certainly a smooth and fast experience، Thank you for your work.?

Reactions: XforceDA

Blackmedicine

Nov 10, 2013
Thanks a lot for all the hard work despite the horrible kernel release and updates form Huawei...
Im wondering what are the difference of each ROM ? Have anyone tested more than 1 ?
i Know lineage its the most minimal and stock like rom ...
Thanks also to the community that keeps this devices updated and giving us the regular users support !

Frostplexx

Feb 5, 2017
Ressurcertion Remix beta 2 is working great! Just the SIM on my EVA-AL10 isn´t working. On SIM slot 1 it´s saying no SIM card and it seems that i don´t have a IMEI. Only SIM slot 2 is working and having an IMEI. Does anybody know a fix?

csmarino90

Jan 13, 2014
Buenos Aires
plus.google.com
Hi @OldDroid, after all I want to say thank you for the time and effort spent in this kind of developments!!

I am wondering if you are working along phhusson in the treble project. I want to know this because in one hand in phhusson treble project are a lot a different ROMs that would be great to have in the P9 and in the other hand I read that this ROMs have some problems with P9 (I haven't tested myself) and lack of the stock camera for example. If I didn't missunderstood yours treble ROMs works perfect and also have the stock camera. Would be great to combine both of the advantages of each other.

Regards!

Enviado desde mi EVA-AL10 mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    openkirinlogo_sm.png

Welcome to Team OpenKirin AOSP Project. Our goal is to provide
    a overall stable AOSP experience across all Huawei/Honor phones
    utilizing a Kirin SoC and EMUI 8.0 - either updated or shipped.
    So far most of the bugs have been fixed and the ROMs are fully usable
    as daily driver - and fully Kirin optimized.

This is the device support section for: Huawei P9.
    Any bugs found on this device(s) can be reported here, please include proper logs if you encounter any issues.

We support 3 ROMs in total as of now - LineageOS (Unofficial), ResurrectionRemix OS (Official from Beta 2+), OmniRom
    You can find all needed guides/roms on our official website: https://openkirin.net

Requirements: basically full stock EMUI 8.0, with stock recovery/ramdisk

Support: Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/EeDpi02ekfeJSBeaV4eqOw

XDA:DevDB Information
    OpenKirin Treble ROMs, ROM for the Huawei P9

Contributors
    OldDroid, Xepeleato, surdu_petru
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: EMUI 8.0
    Based On: LineageOS, CarbonROM, ResurrectionRemix OS, OmniRom

Version Information

Created 2018-08-13
    Last Updated 2018-08-27
    will any of these roms support huawei default camera app??

all of our roms ship with the stock emui camera app

Regards
    i mean github :laugh: and you are not the developer of openkirin so dont answare me
    Yes, I know what you want and I am not their dev
    But I'm telling you where is better chance for you to get in contact with them
    But if you know better, your choice
    Huawei P9
    Resurrection Remix beta 2
    stock camera crashes in Panorama Mode
    when flipping the phone from Vertical to Horizontal

And this is a personal thought... I think Stock Gallery from Emui is the one in charge of creating the slow motion videos and editing the portrait mode after taken. Wouldn't be better to include the stock gallery in custom roms?
    you can grab your unlock code through DC-Unlocker, never used it, but users say it works - approx. 4 bucks.

Regards