Runs because with the new release BT
It is A Only
Yes, so far I did the following:
- Flash a normal EMUI9 (I flashed only system.img and recovery_ramdis.img), wipe everyhting
- Started EMUI9, connected all necessary devices, install magisk (manager.apk, patched ramdsik) to gather root
- backup /data/misc/bluedroid/bt_config.conf
- flash OmniRom9 Beta 3 and original recovery, set up OmniRom9, install magisk
- deactivate bleutooth
- copy back your saved file to /data/misc/bluedroid/bt_config.conf
- This worked for my headphones and also for my smartwatch, however for my swartwatch additional steps are required:
- have a Amazifit BIP working with GadgetBridge: I also connected the device in GB (in EMUi9), backedup the database and restored it in OmniRom
- If my device lost the connection, I have to reboot, but apart from that everyhting works flawlessly so far...
Welcome to Team OpenKirin AOSP Project. Our goal is to provide
a overall stable AOSP experience across all Huawei/Honor phones
utilizing a Kirin SoC and EMUI 8.0 - either updated or shipped.
So far most of the bugs have been fixed and the ROMs are fully usable
as daily driver - and fully Kirin optimized.
This is the device support section for: Huawei P20 Lite.
Any bugs found on this device(s) can be reported here, please include proper logs if you encounter any issues.
We support 3 ROMs in total as of now - LineageOS (Unofficial), ResurrectionRemix OS (Official from Beta 2+), OmniRom
You can find all needed guides/roms on our official website: https://openkirin.net
Requirements: basically full stock EMUI 8.0, with stock recovery/ramdisk
Support: Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/EeDpi02ekfeJSBeaV4eqOw
OpenKirin Treble ROMs, ROM for the Huawei P20 Lite
OldDroid, XePeleato, surdu_petru
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: EMUI 8.0
Based On: LineageOS, CarbonROM, ResurrectionRemix OS, OmniRom
Last Updated 2018-08-27
I have the same issue with the ANE-LX2J version (single sim card) with OmniRom Beta5. All seems to work fine (have not tried BT) and the operator is recognised. However, it shows it as a dual sim card phone but all sim card options are greyed out and won't recognise my single sim card. It can receive SMS messages but can not send them or turn on LTE data.
Went back to Resurrection Remix 7 and all seems to work fine.
Shame, OmniRom Beta 5 looks good.
No luck with BT and RR7. It seemed to pair if I selected the phone through my laptop (which made me think it worked), but then realised later it did not if I selected the laptop from the phone. BT crashes if I try to pair a speaker with the phone. Basically no dice on this ROM. Think everything else works though, incl GPS, WiFi and feathering.
# fastboot flash ramdisk ane-lx1-magiskPatched-ramdisk.img
The P20 Lite has an Arm64A-only partition table. Yet I am not able to boot aosp 10 by Phhusson. I am able to boot most roms with the EMUI 8 vendor, but almost nothing except Openkirin's GSIs on EMUI9+ vendors. And now you're trying to convince him that you got an AB variant to boot? If so, how? Explain.