***UNofficial Beanstalk 5.0.2***
Sorry this ain't going to be any fancy thread and the updates will be very incosistant (maybe weekly at best sorry).
***By downloading and installing you warranty is void...but I'm sure you knew that already***
***I am not responsible for any damages incurred by the end user, YOU choose to download use***
***So please do your homework and understand what you are doing before proceeding***
For those of you who do not know Beanstalk is a CM based ROM with some minor tweaks.
So if there are problems with CM more than likely the same problems will exist in Beanstalk.
- Dec-26 2014 - here
- Jan-02 2015 - here
- Jan-05-2015 - here
- Jan-16-2015 - here
- Jan-19-2015 - here
- Jan-27-2015 - here
- Feb-01-2015 - here
- Feb-07-2015 - here
- Feb-28-2015 - here
- Mar-08-2015 - here
- Mar-10-2015 - here
GAPPS - here I used this one, PA GAPPS didn't flash well for some reason
Here is a minimal GAPPS that deletes a lot of the "fluff" including the Google Camera but if you flash this you get the Morola Camera and Gallery
CyanogenMod device trees maintained by somcom3x
My own kernel sources (as of Mar-08 build)
GalaticStryder's SaberMod toolchains for the kernel and ROM (as of Mar-08 build)
***More screenshot here provided by JimYoung
- Jan 15 - A lot of system changes = Reboot options now available, performance options available again (Omni Performance now), volume rocker to wake now, couple others can't remember off the top of my head. Still built using Linaro 4.9 toolchains.
- Jan 19 - CyanogenMod Theme engine added. Now built using SaberMod toolchains.
- Feb 01 - Yeah stuff went on I lost track sorry.
- Mar 08 - 'fiops' 'sio' and 'zen' I/O schedulers added as well as 'intelliactive' and intellidemand' governors added. Changed over to my own kernel sources and using different SaberMod toolchains.
- Mar 10 - Some of the "system ui crashes" fixed. Working on others. Changed some things around to get build times down (down to 2 hours instead of 4+) for more frequent updates. Dropped 'zen' I/O scheduler.
- Initial boot will take some time but it will boot.
- Still no boot animation. This is an issue that plagues more than one device. So please bear with it.
Slightly modified version of Slim.
Built using SaberMod toolchains only
Currently using linux kernel: 3.4.90
CPU governors: Intelliactive and Intellidemand
I/O schedulers: FIOPS and SIO