Question Roms?

Search This thread

oCAPTCHA

Sep 22, 2021
Here is my guide:

Note that I do not recommend GSI's as I cannot get Magisk or VoLTE to work with them.

Travisholt92

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Honor 6X
OnePlus 6T
are there any roms for the N200 5G that would give better performance?

let me know
There are a few projects in the works. I personally am waiting to sell my current laptop to fund a ryzen 5 5600 dev rig which will allow me to build a larger variety ROMs as I add storage. I have it worked out where the price of my laptop will give me enough to order everything but storage drives. Settling with a single 16GB dimm to maximize upgradability while maintaining the best price to performance ratio currently available.

rc420head

Jan 14, 2013
New Lenox
HTC One S
HTC One (m7)
Custom ROMs will be coming soon, trees have been figured out and kinks are being ironed. More to come in the following days. Stay tuned
hey buddy, i seen your trees, looking good. i just got my n200 and am waiting for unlock code. i built your rom with your trees and will flash once i'm unlocked. Thanks for all your hard work! as far as i can see you"re the only one working on n200 (dre9). do you accept pull requests rom and/or device side?

rc420head

Jan 14, 2013
New Lenox
HTC One S
HTC One (m7)
I have a device tree and a kernel tree that can be used to compile LineageOS for the Nord N200. In its current state, only Wi-Fi is not working, which I have not been able to fix.

Because OOS12 came out for this device last week, I have to wait until OP releases the A12 kernel code, which could take anywhere between two and five months.
WiFi is working with @elginsk8r trees. I'll run a build with your trees once I get a chance. I haven't been able to build much as work is crazy busy right now.

Reactions: scanman0

elginsk8r

WiFi is working with @elginsk8r trees. I'll run a build with your trees once I get a chance. I haven't been able to build much as work is crazy busy right now.
I also have a bunch of stuff on gerrit cleaning up previous issues and further refinement. Message me on telegram @andr01dfr3ak and maybe we can work together to avoid reinventing the wheel.

Reactions: rc420head
I've already started on getting LineageOS to work with the firmware included with this update, but without the kernel source code for said update, I cannot start testing.

In the meantime, my device and kernel trees are on the LineageOS GitHub repository now, so feel free to do unofficial builds and submit changes to the LineageOS Gerrit. You must be on OOS 11 firmware for it to work.

Reactions: AboveTG

AboveTG

Jun 28, 2022
I've already started on getting LineageOS to work with the firmware included with this update, but without the kernel source code for said update, I cannot start testing.

In the meantime, my device and kernel trees are on the LineageOS GitHub repository now, so feel free to do unofficial builds and submit changes to the LineageOS Gerrit. You must be on OOS 11 firmware for it to work.
Alright not gonna lie man, im kind of new to all this, but I downgrade with the msm tool and ill try to figure out how to build. I know I need to fork it, but after that I have no clue what to do.

AboveTG

Jun 28, 2022

I found a payload dumper on github that works well. I renamed it payloaddumper+ because I felt it fit the tool name better. should work as a portable app I believe. Just run the .exe. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• PayloadDumper+.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 3

Top Liked Posts