Question ROOT A32 4G

Search This thread

edukardo

Jun 16, 2013
Buenos Aires
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
Many users report imei errors months after rooting. I don't recommend rooting. we do not know the origin of the problem

Hi friends.
On Topjohnwu's github, there´s a note about root any Samsung without recovery
Basically, extract the AP from stock firmware, copy it to phone, install magisk from xda forum, patch it, download the patched file to your pc and flash it using Odin.
You must fresh flash the entire ROM and the patched AP, userdata MUST be formatted (use CSC, not HOME_CSC)
Use it at your own risk, Knox wil be tripped and you could brick your phone.

Search the note into Topjohnwu´s github, Magisk section, Install and search for specific samsung section.
Be careful and enjoy rooting!

Last edited:

gusbalaa

Aug 16, 2014
Klungkung, Bali
Xiaomi Pad 6
Hi friends.
Basically, extract the AP from stock firmware, copy it to phone, install magisk from xda forum, patch it, download the patched file to your pc and flash it using Odin.
You must fresh flash the entire ROM and the patched AP, userdata MUST be formatted (use CSC, not HOME_CSC)

Search the note into Topjohnwu´s github, Magisk section, Install and search for specific samsung section.
Well, currently i am not gonna root this devices. Still feel comfort with full stock ROM, maybe after custom ROM arrive for this devices it will changes my mind to root the devices.

arjun.arora

Apr 7, 2014
New Delhi
Hi friends.

Here's my story, I patched the AP file and flashed it using odin, didn't add any other stock firmware files. I was able to attain root privileges, then the unthinkable happened. I received a call and it got disconnected instantly. The network signals vanished, I restarted the phone and was welcomed with a flash notification message "IMEI null or invalid."
I've since flashed it 10-12 times.
IMEI hasn't been restored, wifi works though.
I've given up hope now, my daughter attends her school classes on it.

edukardo

Jun 16, 2013
Buenos Aires
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
I have never heard of such a case. Where did you get the boot.img from? It must be the same version as your phone. I recommend you flash a clean software by Odin, without root, and verify that everything is normal

arjun.arora

Apr 7, 2014
New Delhi
I have never heard of such a case. Where did you get the boot.img from? It must be the same version as your phone. I recommend you flash a clean software by Odin, without root, and verify that everything is normal
Downloaded and extracted the AP file from the original firmware. It has happened with another guy, he did post a video on youtube, fixed it using some Z3X box.

edukardo

Jun 16, 2013
Buenos Aires
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
Yep no issues. Magisk hide, all working.
When you extracted the boot img, there where another files into the AP file provided by samsung that must be flashed too.
Do you have the patched file? Try flashing BL, CP, CSC and AP and then flash again only the patched boot.img into AP.
But I think it has nothing to the root with loose of imei.
Was your phone a company one? Like verizon, etc?

arjun.arora

Apr 7, 2014
New Delhi
When you extracted the boot img, there where another files into the AP file provided by samsung that must be flashed too.
Do you have the patched file? Try flashing BL, CP, CSC and AP and then flash again only the patched boot.img into AP.
No, it's unlocked. Did you patch the whole AP file or just the boot file through magisk? I patched the entire AP file. If you could please list all the steps, it would be a huge help. Thanks.

arjun.arora

Apr 7, 2014
New Delhi
I saw a video of rooting the f62, here's the link. Please take a look and let me know if the steps are the same.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi friends.

Well, currently i am not gonna root this devices. Still feel comfort with full stock ROM, maybe after custom ROM arrive for this devices it will changes my mind to root the devices.