General [ROOT] Access the ServiceTests Menu...?

Search This thread

Kihara777

Jun 11, 2018
⚠NOTICE: For reasons, I'm not gonna to root my Xperia anymore, so the following yet not been tested by myself, but it SHOULD works, theoretically.⚠
|
|
TL;DR:
Code:
adb shell su -c "am start -n com.sonyericsson.android.servicemenu/.ServiceTestsMenu"
This is a sadly story of a girl with her Xperia.
So... Why did i post here i guess it was the battery.
Few weeks ago I got my second-handed Xperia 5 III, since it's not a brand new one, absolutely, I dialed the *#*#7378423#*#* to run a battery test, and...not that surprisingly, the "ServiceTests" is gone.
|
But these options can"t have been removed because it's necessary for... service tests. Even no entrance to it, it's still there.
And the user-friendly solution is some old friends:
 Activity Launcher

Screenshot_20220710-102754.png

Or... try the part when you TL;DR?
|
And for the sadly part of this story...
I end up with AccuBattery.
The only solution I found requires root, ADB Shell? No luck, Permission Denial all the time.
Even the solution itself can't be guaranteed either.

Well, I've got a job to do, so that's it, I don't know why I cease to find it, but I do know I was not quite happy with what sony have done these years, including this one.
Peace.
SONY Make.Believe Again?

Last edited:
Reactions: treff89

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ⚠NOTICE: For reasons, I'm not gonna to root my Xperia anymore, so the following yet not been tested by myself, but it SHOULD works, theoretically.⚠
    |
    |
    TL;DR:
    Code:
    adb shell su -c "am start -n com.sonyericsson.android.servicemenu/.ServiceTestsMenu"
    This is a sadly story of a girl with her Xperia.
    So... Why did i post here i guess it was the battery.
    Few weeks ago I got my second-handed Xperia 5 III, since it's not a brand new one, absolutely, I dialed the *#*#7378423#*#* to run a battery test, and...not that surprisingly, the "ServiceTests" is gone.
    |
    But these options can"t have been removed because it's necessary for... service tests. Even no entrance to it, it's still there.
    And the user-friendly solution is some old friends:
     Activity Launcher

Screenshot_20220710-102754.png

Or... try the part when you TL;DR?
    |
    And for the sadly part of this story...
    I end up with AccuBattery.
    The only solution I found requires root, ADB Shell? No luck, Permission Denial all the time.
    Even the solution itself can't be guaranteed either.

Well, I've got a job to do, so that's it, I don't know why I cease to find it, but I do know I was not quite happy with what sony have done these years, including this one.
    Peace.
    SONY Make.Believe Again?