root achieved

Search This thread

murdoch1

Jan 16, 2010
just saw in Twitter Paul has rooted the phone..... with full permissions.... what a guy.....

Sent from my HTC Desire using the XDA mobile application powered by Tapatalk

mockillo

Jun 13, 2009
Bergen
I can't wait to get rid of Sense!

(And before all the bloody "Why didn't you get a Nexus One"-comments it's because it's more expensive, has less ram and isnt available in Norway (like so many other things :())

cagra

Dec 21, 2007
Copenhagen S
I can't wait to get rid of Sense!

(And before all the bloody "Why didn't you get a Nexus One"-comments it's because it's more expensive, has less ram and isnt available in Norway (like so many other things :())

Just install Helixlauncher or many of the other launcher alternatives and forget about Sense :)

duanes

Feb 4, 2006
Amsterdam
Just bought 2 desire's yesterday.... (one for the miss :p ) and I have to say it's the smootest and fastest phone yet!! can wait to root this baby and get the real business going :)

robzonpl

Sep 9, 2009
Warsaw, Poland
Hell yeah!!

I got my Desire just a few days ago (dumped Magic for it) and I already miss MarketAccess.

The phone itself rocks and I love it! I just hope HTC will get their sh** together and keep us up to date with official (drivers!) Android updates.

DeadCat

Oct 13, 2006
Very happy - /hail Paul O'Brien

Paul,

I am forever thankful to you. And not even so much because of Wireless Tether for root users.. Mainly because google is too ****ing stupid atm to quickly solve the app storage problem, and the only way to get apps stored on your SD is apps2sd.. So hope to see some cool ROMs... Thank you so much!

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone