Root and Recovery (CAN-L11)

Search This thread

bluesmoothie

Aug 28, 2014
Le Havre
67d60ba50c58987a38e5030bc9d50d8f.jpg

Xposed Work too :D

EDIT: after installing some modules the phone doesn't reboot xD go to restore !

Last edited:

merlin21

Jul 19, 2010
Very excited here. I hope someone could write a tutorial for noobs like me how to get twrp and root to work, what doesn't work when we do so.

And at least xposed... A new thread wich modules work...

PS Thanks to @Xelfmade for the good work!

Reactions: bluesmoothie

Vinnom

Jun 21, 2012
Campinas
Xiaomi Poco F1
Since I haven't used the Xposed Framework very much in the past, I can't give you any hints for getting this going. Maybe the emotion UI is to heavily skinned for many modules..
@merlin21 isn't the guide on the new thread good enough? :/

Don' t feel sad man, the guide is good! Well writen btw :) clean and easy to follow. My nova is coming. It arrived at US, then it will come to Brazil. DHL is the courier responsible for its delivery and they already called me and said that after arriving in Brazil, they will delivery it in 2 days. So maybe I'll receive it before new year! Great!

And as I bought it in China, maybe I'll need EU firmware ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: @bluesmoothie keep the link alive, please :eek:

Sent from my victara using XDA Labs

Last edited:
Reactions: bluesmoothie

merlin21

Jul 19, 2010
You mean full stock backup? I just get my unlock code and going on with unlock next days. If I have twrp installed I'm going to do a backup first. Can I backup system partition with xelfmades twrp?
Then I can provide the original backup of can-L11 (last eu software)

bluesmoothie

Aug 28, 2014
Le Havre
You mean full stock backup? I just get my unlock code and going on with unlock next days. If I have twrp installed I'm going to do a backup first. Can I backup system partition with xelfmades twrp?
Then I can provide the original backup of can-L11 (last eu software)
Yes do It :D

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

And the problem was not Xposed I found the real problem and it's LuckyPatcher

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

And the Xposed modules doesn't work anymore

Reactions: merlin21

bluesmoothie

Aug 28, 2014
Le Havre
OK all it's good (root and Xposed work now perfectly) the only bug it's when I use lucky patcher or freedom (or any app to cheat) after using one of these app the phone won't reboot :s

mrjuniork

Forum Moderator
Staff member
  • Aug 29, 2015
    OnePlus 5
    OnePlus 6
    OK all it's good (root and Xposed work now perfectly) the only bug it's when I use lucky patcher or freedom (or any app to cheat) after using one of these app the phone won't reboot :s

Did you use that guide posted in the xposed nova thread, or did you install it the standard way?
    How long after did your phone need to boot to lockscreen?

bluesmoothie

Aug 28, 2014
    Le Havre
    Did you use that guide posted in the xposed nova thread, or did you install it the standard way?
    How long after did your phone need to boot to lockscreen?

I've installed it by the normal way and the phone can take to 30min(the time depand on number of application because xposed deodex all apps at the first reboot) to reboot, if you want to be sure you can plug your phone to your pc and launch adb logcat, if the command print wait for 5min you can considered that is bricked :s

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      So there is an unofficial release..look here..
      I'm honest: it's a little bit annoying that nearly nobody has the right patience for that..

As I stated before: I already have collected the files needed to compile TWRP for the Nova..it's just a matter of time..patience!
      That's right..but let me start with L01-Version..at the moment I've some problems to solve for compiling, but the files should be complete.. ;)
      All it takes is for someone to compile twrp. Knowing the differences in the models is important. I am in China so looking at the 64g internal 4gb memory. It is listed as CAZ-AL10. The partitions seem different, as the twrp developed does not support other models. Build it with you partition breakdown and it will work.
      As I stated in the bootloader thread, I'm really interested in compiling TWRP for the device, but I'm on L01. I put together some files and if everything goes well, I'll give it a try at the end of the week. This isn't a promise, but I try to..