• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Root and Recovery (CAN-L11)

Search This thread

iceman1177

Jan 21, 2016
I manage one way or another to unlock bootloader and put twrp recovery on my Huawei Nova CAN-L01C109B131.I try root my device but not work and in twrp my internal storage memory is 0mb.I want root device and instal nougat on my phone.Need help guys,please any advice will be appreciate,thanks in advance...

SamBurger

Jul 20, 2013
I manage one way or another to unlock bootloader and put twrp recovery on my Huawei Nova CAN-L01C109B131.I try root my device but not work and in twrp my internal storage memory is 0mb.I want root device and instal nougat on my phone.Need help guys,please any advice will be appreciate,thanks in advance...
you have to format userdata, after that your internal storage will show the memory size

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So there is an unofficial release..look here..
    I'm honest: it's a little bit annoying that nearly nobody has the right patience for that..

As I stated before: I already have collected the files needed to compile TWRP for the Nova..it's just a matter of time..patience!
    That's right..but let me start with L01-Version..at the moment I've some problems to solve for compiling, but the files should be complete.. ;)
    All it takes is for someone to compile twrp. Knowing the differences in the models is important. I am in China so looking at the 64g internal 4gb memory. It is listed as CAZ-AL10. The partitions seem different, as the twrp developed does not support other models. Build it with you partition breakdown and it will work.
    As I stated in the bootloader thread, I'm really interested in compiling TWRP for the device, but I'm on L01. I put together some files and if everything goes well, I'll give it a try at the end of the week. This isn't a promise, but I try to..