[ROOT] Android 11 Rooting for M31

Search This thread

enezzolation

Nov 5, 2020
Hey M31 community, this is my first thread posting, so I am pretty excited :)

In this thread, I will provide you the boot.img.tar for Android 11 (M315FXXU2BUAD) for you to root your device with Magisk v21. You can flash it through Heimdall or Odin (I am not sure it will work on Odin since Odin checks the file). You can ask your questions down below.

Tar file.

Last edited:

PacMan2012

Mar 21, 2008
Hey M31 community, this is my first thread posting, so I am pretty excited :)

In this thread, I will provide you the boot.img.tar for Android 11 (M315FXXU2BUAD) for you to root your device with Magisk v21. You can flash it through Heimdall or Odin (I am not sure it will work on Odin since Odin checks the file). You can ask your questions down below.

Tar file.
detail pls about steps to do the rooting… thankyou

enezzolation

Nov 5, 2020
Odin always force close when i push start button, Heimdall i never use before so i'm lil bit confuse.
You should have problems with Odin on your computer. I have never seen that in the newest version. If you are not using the newest version,please upgrade. Also, Heimdall is an open source alternative to Odin. You can flash firmwares with Heimdall too, but you should be careful because unlike Odin, it flashes any file to any partition which can make your device unbootlable.

Reactions: dreko1

drcarlox

Apr 16, 2021
can u patch my boot.img pls? idk why my magisk manager is failing. or tell me what masgisk manager are u using to patch it.

Attachments

• boot.img.rar
    11.2 MB · Views: 120

drcarlox

Apr 16, 2021
question: if i wanna update my phone, what i have to do? need to uninstall magisk and later flash the original boot.img? or just unistalling magisk allow me to install the last update via OTA?

Top Liked Posts