Hi, we now support Motorola device, although I don't post list out yet. You can give KingRoot a try ~ We just exploit system vulnerabilities to root your device, it's relative safe and will not make you device to brick~
Nice job on the implementation of ping UAF (use after free)
Request for Z667 / Z667T / Z667G support, though that might a problem for development/testing because this model is apparently not sold outside of North America.
. http://www.zte.com.cn/mobile/uaprof/Z667.xml JellyBean 4.3 aka Prelude2 http://www.zte.com.cn/mobile/uaprof/Z667G.xml JellyBean 4.3 aka Whirl2 http://www.zte.com.cn/mobile/uaprof/Z667T.xml KitKat 4.4 aka Zinger .
- Rooting carries a risk and may void your device's warranty.
- Google Security may block the installation of Kingroot. Either choose to "Install Anyway" or disable your internet connection to continue.
- There is both an Android version and a PC version available. Please be aware that the PC version may flash a third party recovery onto your device.
- In case Purify isn't something you need, it can be easily removed.
- If you uninstall KingRoot, you will lose root access. Reinstalling and re-rooting should be a simple process, however.
- While you certainly can replace KingRoot with SuperSU, we can't guarantee success.