Guys can you make a new super su root for c5 ultra marshmallow 6.0?
i tried to make original Rook King work on my 910v on 6.0.1, but it didnt work so I was running on 6.0.1 on 910v and I was trying to do rootoking, but it didnt work either, so I downgraded to 5.1.1 stock rom ,now Im in the bootloop, I can go back to 6.0.1 but then I wont able to do the rootoking to do adb hack to get my boatloader unlocked. any help? I tried two three different stock rom, but all of them are in loop. Thanks
- Rooting carries a risk and may void your device's warranty.
- Google Security may block the installation of Kingroot. Either choose to "Install Anyway" or disable your internet connection to continue.
- There is both an Android version and a PC version available. Please be aware that the PC version may flash a third party recovery onto your device.
- In case Purify isn't something you need, it can be easily removed.
- If you uninstall KingRoot, you will lose root access. Reinstalling and re-rooting should be a simple process, however.
- While you certainly can replace KingRoot with SuperSU, we can't guarantee success.
- SU Binary -- This is required to obtain superuser (root) access. It's generally installed to /system/xbin.
- Purify -- You can find more information about this in the downloads section. It will be installed to /data/app/.