vodafone smart 4 turbo
vodafone smart tab 4
vodafone smart tab 4g
Above is support list for all Vodafone device, i'm sorry can not help you now , we will continue do some work on this~
Question : Does this root method disrupt or mess up Note 4 features : Bluetooth connectivity, WiFi connectivity, S-Pen functions, ?
I want to root, but I don't want to ruin my phone ( I don't have the proper firmware or recovery to fix my NOTE 4, to return to stock if something goes wrong .. I can only do factory reset and pray) .. Note 4 SM-N910A AT&T Model , running Stock 5.0.1 lollipop , locked bootloader .. If I decide to try this root method, I will post my results to help others .. and developers
Thanks for Reading .. Please Respond or Comment ..
- Rooting carries a risk and may void your device's warranty.
- Google Security may block the installation of Kingroot. Either choose to "Install Anyway" or disable your internet connection to continue.
- There is both an Android version and a PC version available. Please be aware that the PC version may flash a third party recovery onto your device.
- In case Purify isn't something you need, it can be easily removed.
- If you uninstall KingRoot, you will lose root access. Reinstalling and re-rooting should be a simple process, however.
- While you certainly can replace KingRoot with SuperSU, we can't guarantee success.